• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i'm beginning to hope we're not in for Damiao. I've only seen him in 2 games now and I've never seen a player go offside more than him. apart from Ade.

i'm beginning to hope we're not in for Damiao. I've only seen him in 2 games now and I've never seen a player go offside more than him. apart from Ade.

Defoe is up there too

But thats what off the shoulder strikers are like. They gamble and two out of 15 times they will get through in on goal. Simple.

Defoe is up there too

But thats what off the shoulder strikers are like. They gamble and two out of 15 times they will get through in on goal. Simple.

In general it's just when strikers are yards offside that it's frustrating. By all means gamble and get caught marginally offside, but to be so far ahead of the last defender shows lack of awareness.

The barely legible ramblings of attention seeking teenagers...a photo of a random bloke stood next to a mercedes. This is truly desperate stuff.

We should lock this thread and never speak of ITK again.

glen mullan ‏@glen9mullan (Editor for Rovers Revisited, Admin for Vital Blackburn, and part of the BRFC Action group Committee)

13 players have to date asked for a transfer, never knew we had that many left,
Keep hearing from various people Kean will still be removed,but in truth only a couple of people will know that as fact, so still cnt see it
usual names being linked as replacements, usual names being rumoured to have been spoken to,
people HAVE been sounded out should a takeover occur, but imo i think Kean stays unless the club is sold #hehasthepower
The ownership council is now on lockdown and no-one at Ewood has a clue what will happen or indeed if they are on the list of being culled
No corperate packages sold, season tickets being returned and sponsorship all up in the air
Many on their holidays including the the new Communications director, his role though expected to become a family affair #doh
the @BRFCActionGroup will be holding a open meeting in next couple of weeks to discuss the current progress, date /venue to be confirmed
parachute payments are staggered over each season, so no danger of them waiting for big chunk,
Brown/Silk taking care of Ewood business but blindfolded and without a labrador to help

According to my dad.

That was Doumbia but he went to talk to his girlfriend who is a receptionist at WHL.

958147ad.jpg

Posted on FTL. SC seem to have narrowed it down to Steve Madanda, possibly Doumbia.

This picture sells it for me.

_56155841_doumbia.jpg

thats doumbia.

Yeah?

And my cousin lives in Tenerife, and i catch a plane to go and 'talk to him'

I don't ring him or anything....

My cousin knows your cousin and he tells me that you are always "Ringing your cousin" ;) and that is why you need to go and see him in the flesh.

Got no problem if you are into that kind of thing, but I think doing it with your cousin is a bit much.

My cousin knows your cousin and he tells me that you are always "Ringing your cousin" ;) and that is why you need to go and see him in the flesh.

Got no problem if you are into that kind of thing, but I think doing it with your cousin is a bit much.

He is a very distant cousin to be fair

This has probably already been posted because it's old news, but Dortmund have only recently confirmed Hummels has signed a three year extension, so he's under contract until 2017.

At least a premier league team can't get him now.

Great spot Glenroyid, hair line from what I can see looks identical. Well the guy is an absolute beast on both FIFA & Football Manager so he's automatically amazing lol.

Back