• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The photo version of Jimmy Kong? Just get some random photo of a random bloke by WHL and then pretend that it's more than it is, photos get plastered all over forums and websites and the people in the photo have a good laugh about how so many people can get suckered in by this pretence.

It really just looks like some bloke. It so isnt a footballer.

fudgein bunch of weirdo's the lot of yous

This Doumbia is meant to be the bollox though right?

Also some ITK has already jumped on it saying we chatting to him.

Agent_ITK ‏@Agent_ITK

Yes that was Seydou Doumbia in the photo all over twitter, long way to go before he signs, if at all he does.

Agent_ITK ‏@Agent_ITK

Yes that was Seydou Doumbia in the photo all over twitter, long way to go before he signs, if at all he does.

Agent_ITK has blocked me, twunt.

And if somebody has visited our ground I doubt they would be far off from signing...

[Update 80] akqayid re:Holt

Ok so looking back at my comment last week in here

'east Anglian's finest'

As a third option... But he's an option. More likely Villa though

Has the Vertonghen deal collapsed? Strange how for a signing that they were describing as pretty much completed, on both Sky and ITV, there is little real evidence to suggest that this is so. We have had comments from both player and Redknapp but is it really that hard to conclude a deal? That it can take pretty much a month+

[Update 80] akqayid re:Holt

Ok so looking back at my comment last week in here

'east Anglian's finest'

As a third option... But he's an option. More likely Villa though

Must be a reference to Grant Holt? As Villa don't need Ruddy as they already have Given and there are no other players that would really fit in to our squad.

Has the Vertonghen deal collapsed? Strange how for a signing that they were describing as pretty much completed, on both Sky and ITV, there is little real evidence to suggest that this is so. We have had comments from both player and Redknapp but is it really that hard to conclude a deal? That it can take pretty much a month+

We are THFC - no matter what happens we will always keep our tradition of clasping defeat from the jaws of victory. In this case losing a player from a seemingly impossible position.

Anyways im not overreacting im chilled out arrrrrrrrrggghhhhh

Harry was mouthing off about the Vertonghen deal this morning in the papers. Obviously he does that about a lot of players but I would suggest that it means that the deal hasnt collapsed but is still being worked through

Back