• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hope we don't sign del Piero - Sydney FC are after him and I'd much prefer him there. Major boost for the A-League.

Re: The summer transfer thread, Dembele pg 1277 #Levytime

As I thought, no Kaka in the RM squad.

On the bus to N17, obviously.

really? wouldnt he expect to play week in week out and can he play as a loan forward? And he'd want way more than our wage ceiling.....just doesnt make sense to me

i don't think he would expect to be first choice at his age coming in to a top 4 side in a new country, he seems like a 100% model pro from what i have seen/heard of him and perhaps he would prefer this kind of challenge to the usual mega bucks deal in Asia or Russia

him Adebayor & Defoe would get plenty of games between them with the games we would hopefully be playing this season and he can also play left wing forward if im not mistaken ? im sure Bale would benefit greatly

Kaka? Has been done for a while we are just waiting to announce it on Friday along with Llorente, Willian, Moutinho and Lloris.

i would hazard a guess that - he has rejected a last minute offer from whichever club Gatusso is in charge of and has been seduced by an offer to play for the famous Tottenham Hotspur Football Club 8)

Yes, the famous Tottenham Hotspur FC.

aka

The Ex Star-Footballers Retirement Home FC!

More Twitter!
Para #SkySports Alessandro Del Piero ha rechazado de última hora la oferta del Sion de Gennaro Gattuso. Parece que Tottenham lo ha seducido

What does it say?

Lazy arsed journalism. Del Piero has turned down Sion and that MIGHT draw Tottenham's attention. Both him and Gattuso are wanted by FC Sydney.

Lazy arsed journalism. Del Piero has turned down Sion and that MIGHT draw Tottenham's attention. Both him and Gattuso are wanted by FC Sydney.

Why did you lock the Berbatov thread - can you at least give an explanation please?

I do actually have a sneaky feeling for Kaka, last minute loan move.

Why did you lock the Berbatov thread?

Just because you don't find the discussion or the player interesting - doesn't mean others don't

Why should we on a Tottenham forum have a separate thread for someone who isn't a Tottenham player, never again will be a Tottenham player and treated the club like brick in order to get his move? There is nothing more to discuss on the subject that can't go in other threads, like 'Other Teams & Matches' or 'Players we've played against', should he do something of note. And I have no doubt you will keep bringing him up whenever possible.

Kaka is some of the oldest ITK around - by the sheer law of probability he's bound to arrive at some point

He RIPPPPPPPPED us apart in the UEFA Cup a few years back

from wiki, sounds exactly like Dembele!

He is described as a "a defensive midfielder with a box to box style of play, contributing in large part to the defense and the attack. With a powerful shot and great passing range, Fernandinho has played in important part in breaking up opposition attacks and creating goal scoring opportunities."

Back