• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Sahin. If he goes to Liverpool I'll be a bit tinkled off as I thought it was non CL that put him off us?

Re: Coulibaly. Have you lot not seen Any Given Sunday? He could be our Willy Bowman!!

Sorry if wrong place but quick question avb has made clear who his 4 centre backs are for the season just say we have an injury do we have any other prospects in academy like caulker two years ago who might make the step up? Or possibly someone to play in Europa games? Seems all we hear about is midfielders and strikers when it comes to the youth but what about defenders especially a centre back? Slightly worried going a season with only 4

Sorry if wrong place but quick question avb has made clear who his 4 centre backs are for the season just say we have an injury do we have any other prospects in academy like caulker two years ago who might make the step up? Or possibly someone to play in Europa games? Seems all we hear about is midfielders and strikers when it comes to the youth but what about defenders especially a centre back? Slightly worried going a season with only 4

Somebody hall..

Grant hall?

Not sure how good he is though..

Re: Sahin. If he goes to Liverpool I'll be a bit tinkled off as I thought it was non CL that put him off us?

Re: Coulibaly. Have you lot not seen Any Given Sunday? He could be our Willy Bowman!!

As long as he doesn't do a Tidwell and start screaming "show me the money"

theboss ‏@Bloodzeed

spurs sign Joao Moutinho 4 year deal 24m deal

Anyone know anything about this guy - over 26000 followers

Bloodzeed is the guy that makes rivers flow at the weekend

My first thought was dirty.

Then i realised. Making rivers flow doesn't mean you have good contacts though. All you need is the TV channel and the internet.. plys other computery equipment..

I have to agree with AdamB on this. If anyone thinks that we are going to sign a top quality player for £20plus million they are in cloud cookoo land.

Much as I would love it to be true. These guys just wouldnt come to us anyway - we dont pay top dollar, we dont have CL and we dont pay top wages. Why would a top player join us? Would you?

Is this a synonym game? ;)

Sorry, fella, but it ain't us living in "cloud cuckoo land" if you think that the likes of Moutinho, Willian or Damiao wouldn't sign for Spurs.

Moutinho has already sent us a huge public "come and get me plea". Partly because he'd love to play for AVB again; partly because the Portuguese league to the Premier League is a massive step up; and partly because we would pay him considerably more than he earns at Porto.

Willian has the choice of living in Donetsk and playing in a backwater league or coming to Spurs, living in one of the greatest cities in the world and playing in the richest and most popular league in the world. No brainer.

And Damiao has only recently broken through in Brazil. He's proved nothing yet. And he will be able to earn far more at Spurs than he does at Internacional.

Couldn't of put it better myself wonder how everyone's gonna be feeling next Friday evening? I personally think everyone's getting ahead of themselves iirc we signed Parker on deadline day last summer which had been known for a while but wasn't everyone absolutely adamant levy would pull out someone else for us? Then nothing. Just take everything with a pinch of salt and don't get to ahead of ourselves. ATM if avb says no more strikers I'm inclined to believe him

Rather different situation.

We didn't have a new manager with new ideas and the need for new players to execute those ideas last summer.

We weren't about to lose Modric last summer.

We still had Pavlyuchenko last summer.

Back