• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Crikey I've just come to this thread to read 5 or 6 pages of exciting news... and it's just circular arguments and retardedness.

How many times can you guys discuss Adebayor/ACN/Togo/qualifying - 433/Ade/Leandro - AVB/Press Conference/Truth/Lies - VdV/Sigg - Willian/Lennon - before you go mad?

Reminds me of the background when scoobee doo is running (as mentioned by Peter Kay describing a wedding buffet)

If you look at what it was reported we actually paid for those players - you will begin to answer your own question.

Good players, but none of them stellar signings.

The price of the signing determines how 'Stellar' they are?

I assume you fudging love Carroll. Right?

If you look at what it was reported we actually paid for those players - you will begin to answer your own question.

Good players, but none of them stellar signings.

Are you implying that just because we may not pay mega-money, that invalidates the signings of players who actually are worth big money but, for what ever reason, we got cheaper?

Are you implying that just because we may not pay mega-money, that invalidates the signings of players who actually are worth big money but, for what ever reason, we got cheaper?

But you can't possibly pick up a player with +90 stats and freekick and captain specialities for under £10m, I've scouted everywhere for one. The best I did was Ronaldinho, but he kept getting injured then called me a **** and forced a transfer after one season.

But you can't possibly pick up a player with +90 stats and freekick and captain specialities for under £10m, I've scouted everywhere for one. The best I did was Ronaldinho, but he kept getting injured then called me a **** and forced a transfer after one season.

You have to 'cheat' to run two clubs at the same time so you can sell the player to yourself.

Disappointing missing out on Sahin, even for a loan. Moutinho is just too expensive.

Still, I think we'll get Leandro plus one other (Isco, hopefully) before the window closes, and maybe someone like M'Vila or Dembele to replace Modric. If VdV does go then pretty much only Moutinho *and* Isco would make me feel okay.

TRANSFER GOSSIP

Chelsea defender David Luiz, 25, is a shock £30m target for Barcelona and the Spanish giants want to make a move before the transfer window shuts at the end of August.

Full story: Daily Mirror
Rafael Van der Vaart

Tottenham midfielder Rafael van der Vaart has been linked with a move away from White Hart Lane

Manchester United are considering a surprise bid for Tottenham midfelder Rafael van der Vaart, 29, as Sir Alex Ferguson looks to bring in more creativity to his squad.

Full story: caughtoffside.com

Tottenham look set to rival Manchester United for Fulham star Moussa Dembele, 25, with Andre Villas-Boas prepared to trigger a £15m release fee for the midfielder.

Full story: talksport.co.uk

Swansea City boss Michael Laudrup is hopeful of completing the signing of Celtic midfielder Ki Sung-Yueng, 23, this week and bringing in Pablo Hernandez from Valencia.

Full story: Goal.com

West Brom and Everton are battling it out to sign FC Copenhagen left-back Bryan Oviedo, 22.

Full story: Daily Mail

Tottenham are working hard to bring in Shakhtar Donetsk attacking midfielder Willian, 24, but no longer want Internacional striker Leandro Damiao, 23.

Full story: Guardian

West Brom have made a move to sign Blackburn defender Martin Olsson, 24, as left-sided defensive cover.

Full story: Birmingham Mail

Andre Villas-Boas wants to trim his Tottenham squad further after letting defender Michael Dawson, 28, leave the club.

Full story: The Times (subscription)
OTHER GOSSIP

New Aston Villa manager Paul Lambert has banned laptops and mobile phones from the club's Bodymoor Heath training ground.

Full story: Daily Mail

Former Manchester United defender Gary Pallister has told fans not to write off his former club despite their 1-0 opening day defeat at Everton.

Full story: Manchester Evening News
AND FINALLY

Olympic sprint champion Usain Bolt has pleaded for the help of Manchester United defender Rio Ferdinand to raise the profile of reggae music.

Full story: Metro

Wages apart (is there any sort of confirmation on those figures/arrangements) - could have been a good option to have allowing us 12 months credit to find a Modric replacement instead of being taken to the cleaners (and subsequently not buying anyone - by the looks of things) by clubs who know we're flush and desperate

Honestly, all this ITK nonsense is really getting out of hand on this board. I really think that anyone who is prepared to discuss ITK is as bad as the ITK's themselves.

Who gives a brick if even if they do have "inside information"? As soon as the player is signed we will all know about it anyway!!?? Its not like he's going to play three games for us before we notice him is it.

I remember a couple of seasons ago people just used to laugh at these clowns; unfortunately the debate seems to have moved on to giving certain ITK's credit - he's better than him, he got this right, does he claim to be ITK.

There are two ITK's: Levy and AVB. If and when they sign a player we will get to know about it.

All this gonad*s discussion about these 14 year old bullied children claiming to be 'ITK' is fudging sad in the extreme. At least it is if anyone over the age of 15 uses this board, which i assume is the case.

fudge ITK.

Honestly, all this ITK nonsense is really getting out of hand on this board. I really think that anyone who is prepared to discuss ITK is as bad as the ITK's themselves.

Who gives a brick if even if they do have "inside information"? As soon as the player is signed we will all know about it anyway!!?? Its not like he's going to play three games for us before we notice him is it.

Why are you even in this thread?

Back