• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Spurs v Liverpool OMT ***

You boys debating Conte are missing all the action!
Haha I was gonna say the same thing even though I'm the major culprit..

Anyway...Conte was right at 3-0...at 3-2 and in with a chance he was an absolute wally...that's how the game goes with rhetorics

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

He’s been very emotional and threatened to quit, yes. He’s actively called out the entire squad? No.

But you are saying what he said after Southampton would have galvanised the squad. Right? So therefore, Levy ignored that and sacked him anyway. It’s really baffling[/QUOTE]

Nope. I said Conte had previous in calling out the squad. Then rebuilding, going on a run and galvanizing the team.

Another pen ffs!!!

Conte saying he'll quit is not the same level? Who cares about the detail? Same brick another day.
Absolutely not...he slaughtered his colleagues and staff in public. Stark difference and considering the press are such a big part of the game, like it or not, it's something you are not going to get away with.

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

Back