• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

'Soldier beheaded' outside barracks in Woolwich

Re: 'Soldier beheaded' oustide barracks in Woolwich

Mate, I would question whether this bloke knew anything of Islam beyond this specific, radicalized hate message splinter group. To me those are not necessarily religious views. Again, if he is found to be a highly knowledgeable and dedicated muslim radical, then I will hold my hands up and say I'm wrong. But I'll place a bet his spare time was not spent studying the Quran more than it was louting about and mischief-making...

He shouts something Islamic. He tells 'us' to get out of their country. Whether he knows much or not its clear he's an extremist.

He shouts something Islamic. He tells 'us' to get out of their country. Whether he knows much or not its clear he's an extremist.

My question there mate would be 'what country'? He's a rebel without a clue. I didn't her the Islamic shout, I heard some psycho-babble that came across like a Dizzee Rascal outtake vocal...

I trust, given my last response above, you will offer me the respect and decency of apologizing for calling me 'ignorant'. You might not agree, but 'ignorant'...that's a big word and I'd love to see you back it up.

The reason I called the comment ignorant was because you have jumped to the conclusion of it not being faith or religion or race related when the evidence clearly says that may well be the case. You also said it will lead to all muslims being tarred as terrorists, by who? Its the old get out to avoid the issue again, brush it under the carpet snd pretend its not racially/politically/religion motivated

I'm still going with sick, twisted and brainwashed. I sense Godwin's Law coming in to play soon.

Last edited:

You had said it was thug life drug relsted etc

are they not 3 requirements for being an extremist?

Hmmm. That's a whole different conversation. :) Is it possible to hold extreme views and not be twisted? I think it is. On the other hand I guess there's a dividing line between passionately bellieving in something and extremism.

Sorry Gord but ](*,)

If I'm getting that reaction then I'm not explaining myself well enough.

It was a hate crime, not a religious crime, he could have put pencils up his nose, his underpants on his head, said wibble and still would have made as much sense.

Here is a conference I get invited to repeatedly, due to my web habits I 'spose

https://www.brainconference.com/en/

The use of such has unfortunately been mastered by nefarious warmongers long ago.

Interestingly, you can see from a social experiment point of view how this works, with the modification of perceptions by media tilt.

My modus is follow the money, who really profits from this 'terrotist act'? Will it be those in poor countries? or the military industrial complexes of the west? Will it see anything other than further alienation of many muslim's due to heightened racial tensions? The cause is war and those who flourish when death rates soar.

People are good though, and scum will out if we all look hard enough.

This man was against the war on terror, but what he clearly doesn't understand is that the more acts of terror there are, the more we'll fight it.

One thing I hate is when the EDL fly Israel flags. How dare they use that flag as a symbol of our religion and wave it around as if one of them even know a Jew.

Back