• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

So, what happened today?

Some of the stories I’ve heard about kind acts they have done for totally random people

Lots of people still on edge as it’s had record temperatures today and very windy tonight and it’s in a different direction to usual

They are hopeful that with lesser winds and temperatures tomorrow things will be better

BBC & Sky etc as expected have sensationalised their coverage a fair bit
All I’ve seen and heard is how great the locals have been
Literally bending I’ve backwards to help whilst their island is burning

This happened to me the other day. We're in for a hell of a ride, my lilywhite brothers and sisters. I love you all from the deepest recesses of my heart and wish only to shower you with grace if you ever bless me with your presence. I hope you want to help me turn this brick around. You're my digital pub afterall. Stay tuned my lovelies. :)

https://theconfessionsofasinner.blogspot.com/2023/07/singularity.html?m=1
Um, I fractally think you literally should have fractally posted this literally golden fractal in the other thread, Jacob. Fractally.

You staying out or trying to get back?
Staying until Wednesday night our scheduled departure, it’s hard to get home even if we wanted to as lots of people are doing the same

we got through the night without anymore alarms so should be ok for the rest of the holidays

the issue will be if the fires spread north and block off the roads to the airport

Glad you're all good - classic Ryanair said they're carrying on flights as normal.
No reason not to really nearly all of the coastal resorts are nowhere near the fires or the smoke, nearly all have power and water and are servicing guests as normal

It’s like a normal day vibe wise at our pool today after the weekend

No reason not to really nearly all of the coastal resorts are nowhere near the fires or the smoke, nearly all have power and water and are servicing guests as normal

It’s like a normal day vibe wise at our pool today after the weekend

Media are making out that people are running away from flames, obviously not a great situation but doesn't sound like things are as bad for tourists as the media are making out.

Media are making out that people are running away from flames, obviously not a great situation but doesn't sound like things are as bad for tourists as the media are making out.
It’s obviously bad but not like Sky etc are reporting they really are cretins

Are they talking about the kindness and generosity of the Greek people ??

Just in case anyone of you know my real identity (I'm not sure if you really do, but a few of you know my real name) - please keep it hidden in the time to come. This will make the march towards peace and eternal glory much quicker. Thanks! :)

Just in case anyone of you know my real identity (I'm not sure if you really do, but a few of you know my real name) - please keep it hidden in the time to come. This will make the march towards peace and eternal glory much quicker. Thanks! :)
You posted it in your recent fractal post that you linked to. I'm concerned about your mental health, i.e. how much you are joking about all this or do you truly believe all your fractal stuff?

You posted it in your recent fractal post that you linked to. I'm concerned about your mental health, i.e. how much you are joking about all this or do you truly believe all your fractal stuff?

The answer my friend, is blowing in the wind, the answer is blowing in the wind. :)

No worries John.

Keep going Greta

Just on a train back from dinner and drinks in London for work
Normal night mid week for some
But leaving a pub some young lady collapsed… hit the deck like a premier league footballer
Barely breathing
Two ladies picked her up and she was a dead weight
I literally spoke earlier to a colleague about would you step in, in an emergency and help out
I class this as an emergency
He did nothing
I ended up calling an ambulance which may well be A waste of time. Grabbed a trainee nurse who was outside and helped put her in a recovery position
Landlord turned up and didn’t like the fact he had drunk customers so I kicked off… pubs sell alcohol that means you can get smashed but don’t wanna know when you can’t stand up. What a grim scenario
But anyway.. the reason I’m writing is it suddenly made me think of my girl who is soon to be 10 and how I’d like someone to help..
Now I feel old (47 in a few weeks) and I can’t change the world, but I’d gladly change just a few things to make it better

Just on a train back from dinner and drinks in London for work
Normal night mid week for some
But leaving a pub some young lady collapsed… hit the deck like a premier league footballer
Barely breathing
Two ladies picked her up and she was a dead weight
I literally spoke earlier to a colleague about would you step in, in an emergency and help out
I class this as an emergency
He did nothing
I ended up calling an ambulance which may well be A waste of time. Grabbed a trainee nurse who was outside and helped put her in a recovery position
Landlord turned up and didn’t like the fact he had drunk customers so I kicked off… pubs sell alcohol that means you can get smashed but don’t wanna know when you can’t stand up. What a grim scenario
But anyway.. the reason I’m writing is it suddenly made me think of my girl who is soon to be 10 and how I’d like someone to help..
Now I feel old (47 in a few weeks) and I can’t change the world, but I’d gladly change just a few things to make it better

Top man doing something, I remember a woman collapsing on tube and I froze before feeling like forcing myself to act, was only 21 at time and regret not doing it instinctively and would now. But it's tough.

Do you know how she was?

Top man doing something, I remember a woman collapsing on tube and I froze before feeling like forcing myself to act, was only 21 at time and regret not doing it instinctively and would now. But it's tough.

Do you know how she was?

when she was in the ambulance she called me a C€$t
She thought I was the landlord who was being an arse
But I’ll take that
It hit me TBH. She was staggering around earlier and we commented around how drunk she was.. 1 hour later the pub staff are trying to dump her on the street ( literally carrying her by her arms and legs whilst out cold)
Quite grim but in their words… not their problem
As I said … I’d hate for that to be my kid or anyone elses. She was drunk and needed a few people to help out, not abandon her.

Back