• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

So, what happened today?

fudging hell. July has been intense, to say the least. My wife thinks I'm crazy, so she ganged up with a couple of my friends and took off with my son a few days ago. I've missed him dearly. They allowed me to see him today thankfully. I hope they bring him home to me soon. I don't want no drama. They're afraid I might cause a scene or be aggressive or something, but I've never injured anyone. I wouldn't dream of being violent. I rejected the compulsory military service here in Norway because I wouldn't want to put myself in a situation where I'd have to injure another person). I'm a vegetarian because I'm against animal violence and abuse. I've never been physically or verbally abusive towards my wife or son, never - but I can be very firm when my wife acts out (she has her episodes where she basically just blames me for everything that is wrong in her life). So it's been rough. I've written a lot about it. I completely get it if you think I'm psychotic, but I am not. I took one Valium and one quetiapine last night, slept 16 hours - I'm still here yapping on about the universe being an illusion and us having created peace on earth. And I'll continue to. Until everyone gets it. :) Who'd thought it would be so hard to accept that we're going to create peace on earth?

https://theconfessionsofasinner.blogspot.com/?m=1

And despite having had my kid kidnapped by my wife and two of my friends (one of them has had a sexual relationship with my wife for 8 months, that I've learned to accept and actually have become happy for, as weird as that sounds) - you know, I know this is going to end well. Because I've seen the algorithm of the universe. And everything just gets better from here. :)

fudging hell. July has been intense, to say the least. My wife thinks I'm crazy, so she ganged up with a couple of my friends and took off with my son a few days ago. I've missed him dearly. They allowed me to see him today thankfully. I hope they bring him home to me soon. I don't want no drama. They're afraid I might cause a scene or be aggressive or something, but I've never injured anyone. I wouldn't dream of being violent. I rejected the compulsory military service here in Norway because I wouldn't want to put myself in a situation where I'd have to injure another person). I'm a vegetarian because I'm against animal violence and abuse. I've never been physically or verbally abusive towards my wife or son, never - but I can be very firm when my wife acts out (she has her episodes where she basically just blames me for everything that is wrong in her life). So it's been rough. I've written a lot about it. I completely get it if you think I'm psychotic, but I am not. I took one Valium and one quetiapine last night, slept 16 hours - I'm still here yapping on about the universe being an illusion and us having created peace on earth. And I'll continue to. Until everyone gets it. :) Who'd thought it would be so hard to accept that we're going to create peace on earth?

And despite having had my kid kidnapped by my wife and two of my friends (one of them has had a sexual relationship with my wife for 8 months, that I've learned to accept and actually have become happy for, as weird as that sounds) - you know, I know this is going to end well. Because I've seen the algorithm of the universe. And everything just gets better from here. :)

I don't know the full picture so don't want to make it seem like it's simplifying it down to this one point and feel free to tell me to do one if you feel I'm assuming too much / overstepping my mark on this (plus I'm sorry to hear you've been having a difficult time of it).

As a pre cursor I do think responsible, infrequent use of weed and psychedelics can be a medicine as you have previously put it. Unless I'm mistaken it does seem that you have been tapping in to it on a very regular basis which will absolutely give you some amazing perspectives but it's also easy to become lost in it. Adding in valium and other pills in to the mix sounds concerning to me from a holistic health outlook and I would hate to see the next update to be you ending up getting sectioned or something worse. I've been there before and something as simple as someone expressing concern can be irritating if you feel you've got your balance right and everything's figured out but please do consider that people around you may be genuinely concerned for the well-being of yourself and those around you in the actions they are taking.

I can't help but think it may give you a fresh perspective to be off any kind of "mind altering" substance for a while, and if it isn't something you'd consider, then to really put some thought and acknowledgement in to your relationship with these habits. They may lead you to be too disconnected from what can indeed be a grim reality, as imo you aren't able to do the tangible things we all need to do to make things better if you're on an entirely different plane of existence.

Anyway you can speed the algorithm up?
Think we could all use some better days.

I don't know the full picture so don't want to make it seem like it's simplifying it down to this one point and feel free to tell me to do one if you feel I'm assuming too much / overstepping my mark on this (plus I'm sorry to hear you've been having a difficult time of it).

As a pre cursor I do think responsible, infrequent use of weed and psychedelics can be a medicine as you have previously put it. Unless I'm mistaken it does seem that you have been tapping in to it on a very regular basis which will absolutely give you some amazing perspectives but it's also easy to become lost in it. Adding in valium and other pills in to the mix sounds concerning to me from a holistic health outlook and I would hate to see the next update to be you ending up getting sectioned or something worse. I've been there before and something as simple as someone expressing concern can be irritating if you feel you've got your balance right and everything's figured out but please do consider that people around you may be genuinely concerned for the well-being of yourself and those around you in the actions they are taking.

I can't help but think it may give you a fresh perspective to be off any kind of "mind altering" substance for a while, and if it isn't something you'd consider, then to really put some thought and acknowledgement in to your relationship with these habits. They may lead you to be too disconnected from what can indeed be a grim reality, as imo you aren't able to do the tangible things we all need to do to make things better if you're on an entirely different plane of existence.

Thanks for your concern. :) but this is not about drugs. I was tested by a clinician yesterday, and he could categorically say that I am not psychotic. I took some drugs just to prove this (quetiapine and Valium). Slept for 16 hours. I am not psychotic. I believe (in fact, I know peace on earth is an inevitability, oh the drama! How can you say such horrible things?) in peace on earth and I know it's happening. But people find it so hard to believe they need to pin it on insanity. We really are addicted to our slavery. You'll see. Love you guys. :) I think this will be a good season for us.

Peace on earth is simply a matter of switch of perception away from the masses. We'll all get it very very soon. The universe is in fact an illusion. And it has now been proven by quantum physicists. I'm just waiting for someone to actually say it.

Robert Grant, famous multi genius and quantum physicist invited me "in person" to his seminar on quantum physics based on what I wrote and sent him. He knows that what I am saying is true. You needn't believe me.

Last edited:
Thanks for your concern. :) but this is not about drugs. I was tested by a clinician yesterday, and he could categorically say that I am not psychotic. I took some drugs just to prove this (quetiapine and Valium). Slept for 16 hours. I am not psychotic. I believe (in fact, I know peace on earth is an inevitability, oh the drama! How can you say such horrible things?) in peace on earth and I know it's happening. But people find it so hard to believe they need to pin it on insanity. We really are addicted to our slavery. You'll see. Love you guys. :) I think this will be a good season for us.

Peace on earth is simply a matter of switch of perception away from the masses. We'll all get it very very soon. The universe is in fact an illusion. And it has now been proven by quantum physicists. I'm just waiting for someone to actually say it.

Robert Grant, famous multi genius and quantum physicist invited me "in person" to his seminar on quantum physics based on what I wrote and sent him. He knows that what I am saying is true. You needn't believe me.

Not sure whether to respond as I don't think it'll be helpful to pick apart your post, it's not my intention to be antagonistic in any way in the following:

It's not about whether I believe you or not. Nor whether Robert Grant does but any so called genius is happy enough to sell another ticket to a show.

You brought up issues in the relationship with your family and son, so if they and the universe are just an illusion it wouldn't matter but it's obviously a concern as it should be from what you have said.

"This is not about drugs" - I'm sorry mate but that sentence has been said so many times by the person who is struggling with substances, replace the drugs with gambling / drink / whatever, it's almost a cliche. If nothing that is happening has anything to do with drugs then it would surely be easy to cut them out for a few months or more to see how the land lies without. That seems like a healthy challenge but it comes off that you swept aside the idea of it rather quickly because you don't want to stop.

I do agree that a switch of mentality could see everything change but it's not necessarily in human nature but you can obviously control your own actions to make a positive difference. Peace on earth is a lovely idea (unless it requires human extinction) but try to find / create it in your own life first.

As for things happening very soon, the mayans and Jehovah's Witnesses are also always certain things will happen untill they don't and the date gets pushed back and it's a sure thing again, until it isn't. I don't want to mock these folks or yourself but the vagueness/ lack of precision make the declaration something of a hollow one.

You're a grown up and everything is a choice but I hope you're able to get through the current difficulties you shared with us, it might take a move in a fresh direction but that's only my opinion of course.

No worries. All is well. The struggle is real. Accepting that we're in heaven is going to take some time. We need to adjust to the fibers of our reality changing. I'm not doing some novel trick here. None of you guys really know me. Who do you think I am? Whatever it is you think, you're wrong. I'm not lying. We very recently proved the universe to be a hologram, and everything happening in this hologram is based on an algorithm we now know. Which means we're literally days away from transcending our silly little view of life and the universe as some sort of random clutter of stardust. Hah! No way. This algorithm is glorious. This is all good news. Calm down. I'm not crazy. But you needn't believe me. You can hold on to that old brick world as long as you want. It's just a matter of time. You're welcome. :) ❤️

Last edited:
I’m just not sure anything useful can follow from an understanding that in this universe nothing is real.

Even if you accept this, might the point of existence be to act as if it were real - there’s no advantage to peeking behind the curtain - when there is no curtain.

You speak from a point of view of unclarity. It's not that it's not real. It is real. It's just not real in the way we've thought it's been real. Which loosens everything up. It means we can begin to harvest information from various quantum fields in the universe. Probably just a coincidence that there's a lot of ufo activity these days. Haha. Nothing is a coincidence. Life is a story. We're all it's characters. And now it's the romantic ending! :)

Ask yourself one simple question: why are you so convinced that peace on earth will never happen? Because you're programmed to. This is peak Kali Yuga. The end times. Where evil and greed is everywhere, we're on the eve of destructions. Yet all myths ends with the return home. And so does it also for the human race. Fear not, my fellow Yids (even this doesn't mean brick anymore, it's just a made up word, who cares), this is all going to plan, and the plan is gorgeous multiplied by the square root of Googleplex. :)

Ask yourself one simple question: why are you so convinced that peace on earth will never happen? Because you're programmed to. This is peak Kali Yuga. The end times. Where evil and greed is everywhere, we're on the eve of destructions. Yet all myths ends with the return home. And so does it also for the human race. Fear not, my fellow Yids (even this doesn't mean brick anymore, it's just a made up word, who cares), this is all going to plan, and the plan is gorgeous multiplied by the square root of Googleplex. :)

Maybe I have missed something so apologies for sounding dumb or if this comes across the wrong way because its not meant anyway negatively, what is this end you speak of and how's does this peace on earth look to you? Or are you not talking in literal terms. Genuinely curious

Maybe I have missed something so apologies for sounding dumb or if this comes across the wrong way because its not meant anyway negatively, what is this end you speak of and how's does this peace on earth look to you? Or are you not talking in literal terms. Genuinely curious

Our last universe ended on the 20th of July 2023. I know it sounds weird, but it's true. This new universe is based on a new algorithm (based on the fibonacci sequence) in which we become aware of ourselves as characters within the big tapestry of everything in the universe. It's just a matter of switching our perceptions. Nothing we believe in is real. It's all just part of a story that have just now these last few days transcended itself. We've leveled up. In this universe we all remember (because we've always known) what we really are. Simply aspects of the one same thing. One same thing about to become insanely beautiful!

Again; the universe is a hologram (it always has been). Everything in this hologram is playing out based on an algorithm. Everything you see around you (including yourself) are simply manifestations of this algorithm. This foundational algorithm of the universe sort of sped up on July 20th (in truth, it created an entirely new universe based on itself, the one you're currently in if you're reading this), and it's about to engulf the entire world. In a good way. We're going home to Eden. It's been predicted by all the major religions and mystics. The return to Eden. This is it. But it's not going to be as boring as the old scriptures said. This is going to be awesome. We'll be able to pick quantum mechanical inventions out of thin air eventually. I've barely slept for 13 days (but I feel amazing). I better take a nap now though. Going on a hike with my buddy Elysium tomorrow. There are some cobalt caves up in the local mountains here, they're really cool. Later aligators, looking forward to seeing some football soon.

There are no stupid questions! Ask me anything please. I'm no expert, but words do come out. :) I just happened to stumble upon this like 14 months ago, but retracing my steps throughout my life and all the way through this process: I've known all along. And I see clearer than ever (more on this in the "Identification" posts on the blog I posted). Have no fear for me, people, we're gonna do this! Peace on earth, fudge yeah. :)

But see - us people in the west. We believe only in money and violence. If either of those two aren't a core part of something happening, we won't believe it. We love money and violence more than we think, we're subconsciously addicted to it. So we just need to toy around with some money for people to start believing us. That's fine. You'll see. :)

Last edited:
Our last universe ended on the 20th of July 2023. I know it sounds weird, but it's true. This new universe is based on a new algorithm (based on the fibonacci sequence) in which we become aware of ourselves as characters within the big tapestry of everything in the universe. It's just a matter of switching our perceptions. Nothing we believe in is real. It's all just part of a story that have just now these last few days transcended itself. We've leveled up. In this universe we all remember (because we've always known) what we really are. Simply aspects of the one same thing. One same thing about to become insanely beautiful!

Again; the universe is a hologram (it always has been). Everything in this hologram is playing out based on an algorithm. Everything you see around you (including yourself) are simply manifestations of this algorithm. This foundational algorithm of the universe sort of sped up on July 20th (in truth, it created an entirely new universe based on itself, the one you're currently in if you're reading this), and it's about to engulf the entire world. In a good way. We're going home to Eden. It's been predicted by all the major religions and mystics. The return to Eden. This is it. But it's not going to be as boring as the old scriptures said. This is going to be awesome. We'll be able to pick quantum mechanical inventions out of thin air eventually. I've barely slept for 13 days (but I feel amazing). I better take a nap now though. Going on a hike with my buddy Elysium tomorrow. There are some cobalt caves up in the local mountains here, they're really cool. Later aligators, looking forward to seeing some football soon.

There are no stupid questions! Ask me anything please. I'm no expert, but words do come out. :) I just happened to stumble upon this like 14 months ago, but retracing my steps throughout my life and all the way through this process: I've known all along. And I see clearer than ever (more on this in the "Identification" posts on the blog I posted). Have no fear for me, people, we're gonna do this! Peace on earth, fudge yeah. :)

But see - us people in the west. We believe only in money and violence. If either of those two aren't a core part of something happening, we won't believe it. We love money and violence more than we think, we're subconsciously addicted to it. So we just need to toy around with some money for people to start believing us. That's fine. You'll see. :)
I spoke with a group of aliens today. They said Kane is effectively a Bayern Munich player now, and we'll sign 4 more players, and all will be well.

Ohh, and those mushrooms I found are tasty!

We all know money is an artificial abstraction and our happiness is bought about by avoiding violence and seeking comforts.

I think we are also a lot better at building communities in the West than elsewhere.

I agree with your first point. Second point, not so much. We've completely detached ourselves from one another. We barely live in communities anymore. At least where I live.

Certainly not a good thing.

Which is exactly why it is changing. We have this arrogant view of ourselves and our place in the universe here in the west, that we've sort of built up through the past 100 years - science and money are our gods and fudge anyone who dare say anything differently. Well, turns out, thankfully, that cynical view was indeed wrong. Phew! Thank fudging GHod. This place has been unbearable lately. It'll all change soon. Call me a mushroom eating lunatic all you want, this is happening, and it's not a bad thing! It really is quite fascinating to observe people fight for their dare lives to hold on to this old pessimistic completely down the drain worldview. We're literally addicted to our suffering.

And you know - observe the thoughts appearing in your brain as you read the words I write. You can't quite believe it so you have to stick it to insanity or eating too much shrooms or whatever - because you're so deeply programmed to this deep heap of misery that is the world currently. It's an illusion! Open up to the possibility that you don't know brick. We don't know brick. Everything is orchestrated way beyond our control. We have no choice. Thank GHod. You'll see soon enough. This will be awesome. :)

Will these positive changes manifest to those of us who abstain from mushroom consumption?

Incidentally, your English, is absolutely phenomenal. You are clearly a very gifted and insightful person so gotta ask:

Why Spurs?

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Absolutely! Yes! Mushrooms is not compulsory! It's a brilliant tool, but there's no need to eat anything to get this. It's all a matter of switching perception and dealing with the consequences of all the actions you've taken in your life (basically, you'll probably have a harder time adjusting if you're an asshole than if you're naturally kind). I'd be happy to write a whole lot more on this part if people are actually interested. But this change is coming to all. From my point of view, I don't think anyone's going to be "immune" to this, but I know people that have similar insights to me that thinks it'll be a slower process. I think it's all a matter of time. And I can't help but think we have to start seeing a lot of information on this popping up during August. It simply has to. It's just that it's easier for anonymous guys online like me to say it, than if you're a scientist - then you have to be really fudging certain, right. It's being worked on. I'm excited to see some takes soon.

Spurs have always always been there. I remember seeing the crest when I was maybe 3 and instantly falling in love with it. There was no choice. I wrote a little bit about Spurs in the identification thing, and will write some more eventually. Essentially, Spurs have really done a lot of emotional work for us. We've really had to learn to accept defeat, and that's a good thing! It means our process to adjust to the new universe will be easier. :)

Thanks! I've written English all my life. I'm actually a bit of an author afterall, but have never taken my writings seriously (until now). :) But again, this really isn't about me. I'm just a tool, and I'm aiming to use all my power for one thing, and one thing only: peace on earth. And we'll get there. Soon. :)

There are challenges to peace like accidents and misunderstandings in the human sphere but if we put our minds to it, yeah could happen.

But across the animal kingdom, how can there be peace between lion and wildebeest, sharks and tuna?

Bliss may be transient and relative. I wish you well on your spiritual journey. But please do keep a tether to your earthly anchors - you sound so high at times.

Animals will calibrate to this new universe in time as well. We'll influence each other's quantum fields over time. It'll be glorious.

Yeah, thanks! I really need grounding. I went for a long walk with my son and my best friend today - it was glorious. Out in the woods. Blissful. I am really high a lot of the time, so I do need the grounding. It's been especially intense since the 20th of July, but it feels a lot calmer now. Thanks for caring for me. I've actually never felt better! I realize that can sound quite manic, but this does not feel manic at all. It's extremely zen. I can switch my focus instantly. It's rather lovely. You're all going to experience it soon as well, but fear not - it'll be nice. :) It just sounds a bit strange and alien in the beginning. But once you get into the groove life really becomes this sweet dance. Highly recommended.

Back