• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

So, what happened today?

We are close, but more than once things have decended into an argument. And often not because of the subject matter but because I know he is arguing with me in bad faith. I can see through it, and he knows I can but he still persists. So anyway to the save the relationship I have just decided that there are topics that are not to be discussed. This is a growing list but better than the alternative. I couldn't tell you if it is right approach or not.
Just listened to Marianna in Conspiracyland on BBC Sounds about people in a similar situation. They had a couple of different approaches people had taken to listen and help on there. It may be worth a listen.

Drinking beer in Plzen. Should probably find a pilsner at some point. I also drove for 7 hours from Germany to get here, so the beer is as excellent as the weather.

Tomorrow I'm going to Budapest to see Guns N' Roses at Puskas Arena. Last minute impulse decision. It said sold out, but there were some restricted view seats available really close to the stage. Hoping it's just the back of the stage I won't be able to see.

Drinking beer in Plzen. Should probably find a pilsner at some point. I also drove for 7 hours from Germany to get here, so the beer is as excellent as the weather.

Tomorrow I'm going to Budapest to see Guns N' Roses at Puskas Arena. Last minute impulse decision. It said sold out, but there were some restricted view seats available really close to the stage. Hoping it's just the back of the stage I won't be able to see.

Just crash the floors.

After driving 2900 km (over 4 days) I've made inside this nice little stadium in Hungary. Sun is shining and it's 32 degrees.

Drove from Glasgow to Lille on Friday, 11 hours.

That was the most insanely epic gnr concert I've been to. You know you're in for a treat when they go on 15 minutes early. They even dug out some Chinese Democracy gems. You could tell they were loving it up there tonight. Probably helps there's only one more show left in Europe this summer.

This happened to me the other day. We're in for a hell of a ride, my lilywhite brothers and sisters. I love you all from the deepest recesses of my heart and wish only to shower you with grace if you ever bless me with your presence. I hope you want to help me turn this brick around. You're my digital pub afterall. Stay tuned my lovelies. :)

https://theconfessionsofasinner.blogspot.com/2023/07/singularity.html?m=1

In Rhodes currently and have been affected by the terrible wildfires

Lastnight we were evacuated from our hotel at 11pm, took till 3am to get on a coach they tried to take us to schools for our safety, 2 we’re full and turned us away and we got lucky on the 3rd school, slept on the floor but was looked after by some incredible Greek volunteers, jet2 were dogbrick and we heard nothing from them at all, we had volunteers bring us back to our hotel this morning, again such lovely people who even in terms of suffering have made it their purpose to help others

The fires are still going on but apart from some smoke we’re very safe where we are currently

The last few days have been a very humbling experience and one in a way has been good life experience for my two kids to be a part of

They have been absolute superstars and we were very proud of them

Some piccies but they don’t really do it justice

29C75014-8C7B-4178-89EA-E7F901C085B8.jpeg 017AB9A3-223E-4D9D-B373-12B2DE6D715C.jpeg

Lastnight we were evacuated from our hotel at 11pm, took till 3am to get on a coach they tried to take us to schools for our safety, 2 we’re full and turned us away and we got lucky on the 3rd school, slept on the floor but was looked after by some incredible Greek volunteers, jet2 were dogbrick and we heard nothing from them at all, we had volunteers bring us back to our hotel this morning, again such lovely people who even in terms of suffering have made it their purpose to help others

The fires are still going on but apart from some smoke we’re very safe where we are currently

The last few days have been a very humbling experience and one in a way has been good life experience for my two kids to be a part of

View attachment 15745 View attachment 15746

Stone me mate, good that you and family are safe.

The Greeks are some of my favourite people I the world, whenever I've been they make you feel like you are one of them. Incredible.

Stone me mate, good that you and family are safe.

The Greeks are some of my favourite people I the world, whenever I've been they make you feel like you are one of them. Incredible.
Some of the stories I’ve heard about kind acts they have done for totally random people

Lots of people still on edge as it’s had record temperatures today and very windy tonight and it’s in a different direction to usual

They are hopeful that with lesser winds and temperatures tomorrow things will be better

BBC & Sky etc as expected have sensationalised their coverage a fair bit

Some of the stories I’ve heard about kind acts they have done for totally random people

Lots of people still on edge as it’s had record temperatures today and very windy tonight and it’s in a different direction to usual

They are hopeful that with lesser winds and temperatures tomorrow things will be better

BBC & Sky etc as expected have sensationalised their coverage a fair bit

You staying out or trying to get back?

Be safe and get home safely. Spurs have more torment in store for you.

Glad you're safe

Back