• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

So, what happened today?

They were alive (maybe) when I posted it.

fudge it.

Some kind of joke over head gif goes here. Can't make the bastard thing work
sylvester-stallone-muppet-show-joke-over-head-wTUFvAq1DWbEMZI0hl

Andrew Tate offered to train Elon Musk to fight Mark Zuckerberg.

We are devolving. I'm done.

It might look that way, but we are in fact evolving. But you know, it'll take a little while yet to become visible. Just have hope, folks, this is going according to plan. The world looks like brick, but redemption is just around the corner. A new age is upon us! :)

Just ordered teabags.

Not normally notable. However, we order 1100 at a time and this is the third order this year.

This means my wife and I have had over 1000 cups of tea each in six months. (I don’t drink coffee).

Beat that!

Just ordered teabags.

Not normally notable. However, we order 1100 at a time and this is the third order this year.

This means my wife and I have had over 1000 cups of tea each in six months. (I don’t drink coffee).

Beat that!

My dad, RIP, on his own would have done that. Tea drinker extraordinaire that he was.
But yes, not bad going that and I drink a fair amount myself. Is it “proper” tea?
Enjoy.

My dad, RIP, on his own would have done that. Tea drinker extraordinaire that he was.
But yes, not bad going that and I drink a fair amount myself. Is it “proper” tea?
Enjoy.

Haha!
West country tea from Miles- less tannin and a bit ‘spicier’ than pg tips etc. Not really that fussy though never had a bad cup of tea!

I do like a good cuppa. Twinings English Breakfast is a nice brew. Or a Yorkshire bag.

I only have 1 or 2 coffees a week. Otherwise rely on tea.

Twinings are always on special offer so you can buy when it’s half price!

Just ordered teabags.

Beat that!

Damn. You guys and your tea. Hot water with barely noticeable flavor. I don't get it. Maybe I've just tried the wrong tea. What's your favorite brand? Maybe I'll give it a go. :)

Haha!
West country tea from Miles- less tannin and a bit ‘spicier’ than pg tips etc. Not really that fussy though never had a bad cup of tea!

Damn. You guys and your tea. Hot water with barely noticeable flavor. I don't get it. Maybe I've just tried the wrong tea. What's your favorite brand? Maybe I'll give it a go. :)

We always buy a £100+ order at a time.

Always Dilmah (Ceylon) for us.

Although the Mrs did pick up some 'Proper' tea the other day and it was a bit spicier, and a nice change.

There's some real brick tea around that's for sure.

We always buy a £100+ order at a time.

Always Dilmah (Ceylon) for us.

Although the Mrs did pick up some 'Proper' tea the other day and it was a bit spicier, and a nice change.

There's some real brick tea around that's for sure.

Flipping hell how much tea is that? Where do you store it - a dustbin?

Flipping hell how much tea is that? Where do you store it - a dustbin?
:D....a quarter of it ends up at mums

But 300 bags is £12 ish...but we buy loose leaf and maybe some even higher grade gonads from time to time as well. Think you had to spend over £80 for free delivery otherwise it was something stupid like £13.

They used to sell it in Waitrose a good while back, (that's how I discovered it) but no more.

Back