• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

So, what happened today?

Got tickets for Jim Jefferies for March. Just need to see Bill Burr and Dave Chappelle and I would have seen practically all of my favourite stand ups. Saw Henning Wehn earlier this year who was excellent.

Got tickets for Jim Jefferies for March. Just need to see Bill Burr and Dave Chappelle and I would have seen practically all of my favourite stand ups. Saw Henning Wehn earlier this year who was excellent.

Saw Henning Wehn a month or so back. Thought the first half was great, second half not so much. Even though it was about covid, it felt quite dated. He is funny though.

Been in Warsaw for 4 days… people snow and colder than here
No issues though as they just crack on and everyone wears appropriate clothes and has snow tyres
Came home and….
Boilers broke
Back door has the threshold broken by the wife
Christmas lights outside have cable damage
Bath wouldn’t drain
Curtain pole was pulled down on one of the windows in the landing
So I let the missus go out to collect the kids last night and she crashed my car into a lamppost down the end of our road

but all good things
Bath fixed today after I spent 2 hours pulling out hair and then defrosted the pipe outside
Boiler fixed thanks to the insurance although it took 48 hours
Threshold fixed by me
I’ll fix the lights tomorrow
And car will be getting fixed but got to pay £450 excess

Been in Warsaw for 4 days… people snow and colder than here
No issues though as they just crack on and everyone wears appropriate clothes and has snow tyres
Came home and….
Boilers broke
Back door has the threshold broken by the wife
Christmas lights outside have cable damage
Bath wouldn’t drain
Curtain pole was pulled down on one of the windows in the landing
So I let the missus go out to collect the kids last night and she crashed my car into a lamppost down the end of our road

but all good things
Bath fixed today after I spent 2 hours pulling out hair and then defrosted the pipe outside
Boiler fixed thanks to the insurance although it took 48 hours
Threshold fixed by me
I’ll fix the lights tomorrow
And car will be getting fixed but got to pay £450 excess
So, a pretty good day then.

So, a pretty good day then.
Yeah
my plane home was delayed too and I stopped a fight between two mid fifty year olds over a seat and a mobile phone being left there …
Had to tell my boss today that 6 months worth of forecasting the bonus’s for the year we’re wrong and we’re down by 6% too. Luckily we were forecasting to be be well over target

Yeah
my plane home was delayed too and I stopped a fight between two mid fifty year olds over a seat and a mobile phone being left there …
Had to tell my boss today that 6 months worth of forecasting the bonus’s for the year we’re wrong and we’re down by 6% too. Luckily we were forecasting to be be well over target

Haha I had to tell my bosses a few months back that we had over paid 12 people by 20k for a project they undertook and then tell those employees we would be taking back 50% of the overpayment from their next three wages (got to keep a fair free amount). That was a brick few days haha

Haha I had to tell my bosses a few months back that we had over paid 12 people by 20k for a project they undertook and then tell those employees we would be taking back 50% of the overpayment from their next three wages (got to keep a fair free amount). That was a brick few days haha
This was just budgeting, but the fact we’re closing the year out 2 weeks early is crazy IMO
Add in all the poor practice I found form last year and it’s a brick show

This was just budgeting, but the fact we’re closing the year out 2 weeks early is crazy IMO
Add in all the poor practice I found form last year and it’s a brick show

Yeh I uncovered this from another department that allowed staff to log their own hours on a share doc rather than use our central system. What a palava

At least Spurs start again soon...that's keeping me motoring at the mo haha

Playa Taurito in Gran Canaria. A balmy 25C. Forecast set for the same all week.

Where are you headed?

Scored a pair of tickets for the awesome jazz adventurists Snarky Puppy, June 28 at Drake's terrific new concert club, History, in Toronto. My fourf time seeing them.

A sprawling, international collective of musical geniuses. The Gentle Giants of modern jazz. If you are so unblessed(see what I did there) here's a peek or three at their amazing abilities - 32 million youtube views for this first link, Lingus, say you'll be in good company. Skate U had over 25 million views before they pulled it off youtube since it was distracting new viewers from checking out their more recent stuff. This link has only recently been restored:

Snarky Puppy - Lingus (We Like It Here) - YouTube

Gemini - YouTube

Snarky Puppy - Skate U (Remixed & Remastered) - YouTube

And for football fans, they dedicated this track to an equally talented artist after spending time in Barcelona:

Snarky Puppy - Xavi (Official Audio) - YouTube

And when they want to add a little pop stylin' to their sound, there's this snappy number (Larnell 'Laser Eyes' Lewis killing it on drums):

Snarky Puppy - Bad Kids to the Back (Official Music Video) - YouTube

Last edited:
Back