• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

So, what happened today?

The front of them in broad daylight to jack a car up in a station carpark and do what they did

It takes a matter of minutes I was told.
Broad daylight is the time to do it (can see what they're doing) and supermarket carparks, hospital carparks, station carparks etc. are popular targets. Thieves are usually in a van and wearing hi-viz jackets to make them look in some way 'official' so they can thieve away in plain sight. Bastards.

Bough a trip to London to see us at home vs AC Milan in the Champions league! Will be my first visit to the new stadium. I'm buzzing already! Haven't been over to watch us since 2017, when Dele got sent off at Wembley and we crashed out of the EL. Got better at WHL the following Sunday when we beat Stoke 4-0.

Just barely met a gruelling deadline today, after clocking in 39 hours of work since Sunday evening.

Feeling completely destroyed right now; body aching, head spinning, heart racing. Definitely not good for my health and well being.

Too old for this brick.

I had my annual flu jab
Woman who adminstered it said it's a new cell based one, so you won't get as many side effects, arm won't hurt
I had it at 12.30pm and I can barely lift my arm already, so much for the above

What did you go for!?

So we already have a car so only needed a small second car. Opted for the Cupra Born (which is a SEAT in brand, their sports version, which is actually owned by VW. It's effectively the ID3 but looks nicer).

Barely driven it yet tbh. It's so weird, you just get in and go, then jump out and press the brake. and that's in, no start/stop ignition etc.

So we already have a car so only needed a small second car. Opted for the Cupra Born (which is a SEAT in brand, their sports version, which is actually owned by VW. It's effectively the ID3 but looks nicer).

Barely driven it yet tbh. It's so weird, you just get in and go, then jump out and press the brake. and that's in, no start/stop ignition etc.

I like the electric silky feel around town. Silent, loads of torque, no pollution. Looks good the Cupra. Happy driving

Last edited:
After two years project work which took me way out my comfort zone I was today put on gardening leave before redundancy in December. But with that said not a sad time, learnt so much especially about myself and the nice payout helps ease the burden, but onwards and upwards as they say

After two years project work which took me way out my comfort zone I was today put on gardening leave before redundancy in December. But with that said not a sad time, learnt so much especially about myself and the nice payout helps ease the burden, but onwards and upwards as they say

One door closes but another one always opens, it will happen.

I like the electric silky feel around town. Silent, loads of torque, no pollution. Looks good the Cupra. Happy driving

thanks, it's a nice car but... i just don't enjoy it. Not the car, just the general electric driving. It's no fun. I miss a proper engine. It's all just a bit... bleh.

thanks, it's a nice car but... i just don't enjoy it. Not the car, just the general electric driving. It's no fun. I miss a proper engine. It's all just a bit... bleh.

The thing for me is the weight. A heavy car is less fun, and all EVs are weighed down by massive batteries. The weight is all low down so you can still corner quickly, but you lose the feeling of agility. Driving EVs around town did grow on me though, once I got used to it. The Cupra is not superfast, but the acceleration is instant (?) and in many its savagely fast!

Back in JJ Moons at Wembley. Even managed to get service at the bar. Wasn't always the case back when we were playing here. Off to watch Porcupine Tree in a few.

Good luck my friend. You will meet new people and that is usually a good thing.

Just barely met a gruelling deadline today, after clocking in 39 hours of work since Sunday evening.

Feeling completely destroyed right now; body aching, head spinning, heart racing. Definitely not good for my health and well being.

Too old for this brick.

No it is not good. Have a review of your caffeine intake Rob.

After a long four-year-plus wait after buying the tickets, my wife and I got to attend a live concert of Hiromi Uehara. Two cancellations from the first show due to pregnancy and then Covid.

One of the most satisfying and spell-binding concerts we've attended. In a year of finally getting to see live music and seeing some fantastic artists (Cory Wong and the Wongnotes, Jacob Collier, Monkey House and more).

She's a petite Japanese woman who absolutely attacks and destroys the keyboard of a grand piano. An astonishing and fascinating talent. Here's my favourite track from her. Which she did not play in this show but did deliver a jaw-dropping version of The Beatles Blackbird:

Back