• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

So, what happened today?

Landed at Luton Airport about 1 hour ago. My car was stolen from Priority Parking. Or the clams crashed it or something. Fuk knows. Currently in a taxi home.

I’m going to miss this car :(
It is Luton so anything could have happened
Probably now got different plates on it and being driven around one of the farm estates

On it's way to China by now

images

Only spoke to the unlucky sods on the night shift. All hearsay: a few hours before the flight arrives they go collect cars from an underground car park. This is supposedly secure locked with only them having access. When they went to pick up my car it wasn’t there. Apparently this facility doesn’t have cctv but there are police cameras on the roadway. Seems suspicious that they wouldn’t have cameras there.

it’s a high performance car that’s appealing to drive. The backend will step out if you floor it and break traction. My sneaking suspicion is someone took it for a little spin literally. Then ditched the wreck and put the key back, trying to avoid being caught.

Only spoke to the unlucky sods on the night shift. All hearsay: a few hours before the flight arrives they go collect cars from an underground car park. This is supposedly secure locked with only them having access. When they went to pick up my car it wasn’t there. Apparently this facility doesn’t have cctv but there are police cameras on the roadway. Seems suspicious that they wouldn’t have cameras there.

it’s a high performance car that’s appealing to drive. The backend will step out if you floor it and break traction. My sneaking suspicion is someone took it for a little spin literally. Then ditched the wreck and put the key back, trying to avoid being caught.
I'm flying from there in December and using Priority Parking, think I will reconsider !!

Secure underground carpark with no cameras doesn't sound suspicious at all.

What a bricky thing to happen.

Don’t even think twice about suing them. Speak to your home car and home insurance legal teams about taking that forward. Don’t forget all the valuable things in that car you’d have lost - all your sports kit, music, ipod, iPad,jewellery.

All the stuff you kept in your car as it was safer than leaving it at home which that was why you paid for secure parking.

And there will be a lot of additional expenditure and time wasted whilst you wait on the insurance money and find another car.

They should be paying you many thousands in addition to the value of the car.

I'm flying from there in December and using Priority Parking, think I will reconsider !!

"Priotity Parking" sounds good. In a rush, booked the shortest walk to the terminal for only a few quid more. Done. Yes I was. If it was called Valet Parking, at least you'd have an inclining that a spotty teenager could be doing donuts in your motor.

Nothing in the police database yet according to Beds police. I'd just spent 4k refreshing the suspension. But I'm lucky enough to have another car so trying not to be too upset/angry. Its all the time it takes up that is the biggest loss.

"Priotity Parking" sounds good. In a rush, booked the shortest walk to the terminal for only a few quid more. Done. Yes I was. If it was called Valet Parking, at least you'd have an inclining that a spotty teenager could be doing donuts in your motor.

Nothing in the police database yet according to Beds police. I'd just spent 4k refreshing the suspension. But I'm lucky enough to have another car so trying not to be too upset/angry. Its all the time it takes up that is the biggest loss.

Please make use of all the assistance and advice that will be available to you - As I said check your insurance policies - car/travel and home insurance - perhaps they can appoint a lawyer to act on your behalf at no additional cost to yourself.

I have a nice car, so I never allow them to have the keys. I always park wherever it means that I keep the keys. They definitely cannot be trusted. These companies often just park the cars in a field 3 miles away and then bring them back just in time.

I solved the NY Times Wordle in two today.

First word used three vowels:
ALIEN

So I'm looking for a word with second letter L but also has the other two vowels. So I put up:
FLOUT

Bingo! Had a good run last week where I solved in three guesses four consecutive times. Then completely failed the fifth day.

I solved the NY Times Wordle in two today.

First word used three vowels:
ALIEN

So I'm looking for a word with second letter L but also has the other two vowels. So I put up:
FLOUT

Bingo! Had a good run last week where I solved in three guesses four consecutive times. Then completely failed the fifth day.
Have a feeling I might solve it in one now....

I usually use audio as my first word and it's quite easy to use any hits with an e next go. I reckon my hit rate is over 90%

Have a feeling I might solve it in one now....

I usually use audio as my first word and it's quite easy to use any hits with an e next go. I reckon my hit rate is over 90%
If you start with CAMEL SHIRT WOUND you can guess it on the 4th go every time pretty much

Musk buys twitter

Im torn on the guy, obviously a very intelligent gut, either in his own mind or buy surrounding himself with intelligent people, but I wonder about his actual intentions, is it the good of mankind or is it £££££

Why would he want twitter?

Musk buys twitter

Im torn on the guy, obviously a very intelligent gut, either in his own mind or buy surrounding himself with intelligent people, but I wonder about his actual intentions, is it the good of mankind or is it £££££

Why would he want twitter?

Twitter is the best of the social media applications and there will always be a place for it. Could be organised better to find the content you want to see in my opinion.

If he can get rid of bots and troll farms an we got purer individual expression and communications then that will make it more powerful.

On himself he is driven by clear vision of what needs to be done and can be done. Ultimately it is about taking humanity and maybe himself to a Mars Colony.

Twitter is the best of the social media applications and there will always be a place for it. Could be organised better to find the content you want to see in my opinion.

If he can get rid of bots and troll farms an we got purer individual expression and communications then that will make it more powerful.

On himself he is driven by clear vision of what needs to be done and can be done. Ultimately it is about taking humanity and maybe himself to a Mars Colony.

Yeh will Hopefully drill into those bots and abusers

I maybe watched too much alien and total recall haha

Yeh will Hopefully drill into those bots and abusers

I maybe watched too much alien and total recall haha

He’s a bit of an oddball so if he is one of the first Mars colonists all the better. It’s getting nearer and we will see it in my lifetime.

They found water close to the surface on the Martian equator just recently and loads of different agencies are buzzing around Mars right now.

Back