• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sick sick world what is wrong with people

Fight for my right to think what I want, SAY IT, the freedom will enrich your life steff.

As long as one is not inciting violence people should be allowed to think as they like, even if it is different to the herd.

Now run out into the street put your arms in the air and shout, the human race shall not be shackled, we shall be free.
Hysteria or too much wine? :tongueout:

100% with you on this.
Unless there is specific intelligence they intend on causing trouble at football; otherwise it is a very dangerous precedent.
The discussion I heard on the radio today suggested the police were in possession of intelligence which did suggest that; and that a number of those central to the violence over the past week are well known to authorities through the close surveillance carried out on known football hooligains.

My heart breaks for that poor 15 year old girl. I made an inappropriate rape joke a few weeks ago, but it is no joking matter and I hope she gets the help and support she deserves.

Shocking that they have tried to deport the guy since 2005. Guess the lawyers are getting paid.

My heart breaks for that poor 15 year old girl. I made an inappropriate rape joke a few weeks ago, but it is no joking matter and I hope she gets the help and support she deserves.

Shocking that they have tried to deport the guy since 2005. Guess the lawyers are getting paid.
You don’t have to keep berating yourself over what you posted! You apologised and in fairness, if I remember correctly, you had actually deleted it before I and others piled in. It was just that someone had replied to it first that I even knew the post had existed.

You don’t have to keep berating yourself over what you posted! You apologised and in fairness, if I remember correctly, you had actually deleted it before I and others piled in. It was just that someone had replied to it first that I even knew the post had existed.
No your quite right, though I am embarrassed about it. Also on the story I posted, appalling thing for a 15 year old girl to go through.

Wonder if any of the lawyers defending the piece of brick have any shame.

I hate lawyers and will never apologise for that remark no matter what anyone says.

I think the fact that stuff like above happens is what fuels the far right. From a couple of guys I know in the pub, both of whom are fellow Labour supporters but working class ones. They hated how a Labour guy is stood up saying we should cut people's throats, suggesting he was actually as bad as the rioters.

Then when we have asylum seekers who have been ruled to be deported since 2005, stay and then rape a 15 year old girl. That is what fuels the fear and anger in the country more then simply a hatred of people with a different skin colour or religion. They are decent chaps on the whole but have been angered by these news stories. So GHod only knows how it is effecting less level headed people.

If we don't want to see worse then the riots of the last week we need a more consistent and fair justice system or people will lose faith and that leads to bad things.

Football hooliganism these days is committed by such a tiny minority of people, as are these far right protests. And gladly we’ve witnessed the counter protests which seem to have larger numbers of people attending.
There was criticism of how the police handled some of the pro-Palestinian protests earlier this year and I think some to the criticism was fairly reasonable. Not sure if I agree with the whole two tier policing angle as has been suggested but the police took the path of least resistance when it came to not arresting some of the people at those marches. I’d imagine Jewish people probably had similar fears for their safety as Muslims have had since the stabbings in Southport, albeit the far right marches have been violent and I’m not suggesting the Palestine marches were but there were most definitely people who should have been arrested at some of those marches.
Sorry this is not correct. The police do not necessarily arrest on the day unless there is serious disorder. As they are with the far right rioters they go after them on the days that follow the disorder. There would have been a number of arrests made in the days following the Palestine protests.

Last edited:
I think the fact that stuff like above happens is what fuels the far right. From a couple of guys I know in the pub, both of whom are fellow Labour supporters but working class ones. They hated how a Labour guy is stood up saying we should cut people's throats, suggesting he was actually as bad as the rioters.

Then when we have asylum seekers who have been ruled to be deported since 2005, stay and then rape a 15 year old girl. That is what fuels the fear and anger in the country more then simply a hatred of people with a different skin colour or religion. They are decent chaps on the whole but have been angered by these news stories. So GHod only knows how it is effecting less level headed people.

If we don't want to see worse then the riots of the last week we need a more consistent and fair justice system or people will lose faith and that leads to bad things.
This two tier justice system is simply a far right trope with no sound evidence to back it up. The left wing "Just stop oil" protesters received much harsher sentences than anyone involved in the riots for simply planning an operation and because the last government passed very undemocratic anti protest legislation. Now that was two tier but no one from the right was bleating about it

Last edited:
This two tier justice system is simply a far right trope with no sound evidence to back it up. The left wing "Just stop oil" protesters received much harsher sentences than anyone involved in the riots for simply planning an operation and because the last government past very undemocratic anti protest legislation. Now that was two tier but no one from the right was bleating about it
Were the just stop oil protesting lot done for just one offence or for a series? Genuine question as I don't know.

The tacos who set fire to a building with people in it need to be done fir attempted murder.

The others who were throwing bricks should be done for public disorder.

But the just stop oil ones that were sat on motorways were putting their and others lives at risks.

There will be people who come to this country either as economic migrants or refugees who will sadly commit criminal acts, some terrible. Just like there will be native ones who will too. But overall there is a net benefit from migration. This is the problem with news stories they play on people's natural distrust of foreigners and amplify their anger, in some ways to almost validate their distrust. They then forget all the decent migrants that have done so much good for the UK. My parents were both NHS nurses for more than 40 years. I served as a police officer for many years. When you rightly get angry about a rapist asylum seeker why not try to temper the anger towards all migrants by remembering most are good people?

Last edited:
Were the just stop oil protesting lot done for just one offence or for a series? Genuine question as I don't know.

The tacos who set fire to a building with people in it need to be done fir attempted murder.

The others who were throwing bricks should be done for public disorder.

But the just stop oil ones that were sat on motorways were putting their and others lives at risks.
The level of criminality and danger to the public exhibited by the rioters was a different level to just stop oil. In fact the 2 sets of protesters are incomparable. Put it this way the sentences meted out to the latter group are heavily disproportionate with the level of criminal act. Planning to disrupt the M25 is not the same as planning to burn people alive in a building.

This two tier justice system is simply a far right trope with no sound evidence to back it up. The left wing "Just stop oil" protesters received much harsher sentences than anyone involved in the riots for simply planning an operation and because the last government past very undemocratic anti protest legislation. Now that was two tier but no one from the right was bleating about it

Whilst I think the sentences are harsh, I’m not against jail time for some of the serial/worst just stop oil protesters.

Sorry this is not correct. The police do not necessarily arrest on the day unless there is serious disorder. As they are with the far right rioters they go after them on the days that follow the disorder. There would have been a number of arrests made in the days following the Palestine protests.

It’s a shame antisemitism isn’t classed as serious disorder then. Any form of racism should be.

It’s a shame antisemitism isn’t classed as serious disorder then. Any form of racism should be.
I would say serious disorder is about a threat of someone causing acute, physical harm. That's not to say antisemitism or racism should be tolerated. But you can take a different approach to dealing with it.

Back