• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sick sick world what is wrong with people

I voted for a Cameron government.

I didn't convince my dad not to vote for Brexit.

I'm guilty.

Would you condemn all football fans if less than 1% of them caused trouble during match day? I’m as appalled as anyone about what is going on right now but this kind of self-loathing doesn’t really help anyone.

Would you condemn all football fans if less than 1% of them caused trouble during match day? I’m as appalled as anyone about what is going on right now but this kind of self-loathing doesn’t really help anyone.

Yeah I would.

You have to shut that brick down as soon as it starts.

It's partly your fault yeah.

Let it out man, we all make mistakes.

If anyone of us had "done enough" it would have "been enough".

The idea of a democracy is people have the right to vote for who ever they like, it's one of its faults but I'd rather have that than a totalitarian state.
Next you will be saying it's my fault everyone I know doesn't support Spurs.

It's all a bit of a 'wine and cheese' chortle isn't it. Every so often in these whimsical posts you enjoy during these 'hysterical' times, you toss in a small stink bomb. It smells and no-one can quite source it.

ON REVISION/ADVICE OF OTHERS, I may well have misinterpreted what you meant there. In which case I apologise.
The were a few Asians walking around without any bother, would be amazed if many got bothered Brighton is quite Liberal.

The were quite a few chaos about, not looking to bothered about the amount of immigration, more like they wanted to go on the rob. You can tell they are chavs by the hideous clothes they wear. Also men in necklaces, big no for me unless they are dressed like the biker from the village people.

Glad you not hysterical anymore, was getting a bit much to be honest old chap, think things will calm down once September rolls around.

Might even put some canned goods in the harvest at the local church this year. See what an agreeable chap I am.

Think you may have misread that one Steff, he was referring to the Chavs being out 'on the rob'. I think...👍
Thats exactly what I meant.

I would take the boat people over chavs. Best way to get the Britain we deserve is to make sure that all benefits are behaviour associated. That would stop all the bickering.

Would not matter to me as I'm not on benefits and apart from being a provocative fcuker who tells the idd inappropriate joke, I don't break no laws. Impeccable dress sense as well.

You seem to be the voice of reason in this thread.

Sums up my thoughts, rioting is criminal so the people doing it should be persecuted. Setting fire to a building with people in it is attempted murder so those ones should go to prison for a long time.

All im seeing now on the news is chavs on the rob like in 2011. Maybe each generation has to have their moment and we will have another lot in a summer in 2036.

The idea of a democracy is people have the right to vote for who ever they like, it's one of its faults but I'd rather have that than a totalitarian state.
Next you will be saying it's my fault everyone I know doesn't support Spurs.

I'm not not suggesting totalitarianism, I'm suggesting education, logic, pragmatism, empathy, sympathy, understanding.

Football is a whole different thing, you can normally blame the parents, anyone allowed to perform due diligence and research the subject deeply will land on Spurs, everyone else was forced into it, or is an idiot.

I'm not not suggesting totalitarianism, I'm suggesting education, logic, pragmatism, empathy, sympathy, understanding.

Football is a whole different thing, you can normally blame the parents, anyone allowed to perform due diligence and research the subject deeply will land on Spurs, everyone else was forced into it, or is an idiot.

Are you a social worker? How do you think you can change a society where it's all about "me" and screwing every last penny out of the population with soft strokes and cuddles. There's no need for education everyone can find out what they need on the internet, logic got more chance of people using Latin, pragmatism, isn't getting rid of all immigrants their belief, empathy I wont even go there, sympathy difficult without empathy and same for understanding. As the great philosopher Margaret Thatcher said "theres no such thing as society" before smashing it.

The were a few Asians walking around without any bother, would be amazed if many got bothered Brighton is quite Liberal.

The were quite a few chaos about, not looking to bothered about the amount of immigration, more like they wanted to go on the rob. You can tell they are chavs by the hideous clothes they wear. Also men in necklaces, big no for me unless they are dressed like the biker from the village people.

Glad you not hysterical anymore, was getting a bit much to be honest old chap, think things will calm down once September rolls around.

Might even put some canned goods in the harvest at the local church this year. See what an agreeable chap I am.

Mate.
I appreciate what you're trying to do here, but I see you.
;)

Thats exactly what I meant.

I would take the boat people over chavs. Best way to get the Britain we deserve is to make sure that all benefits are behaviour associated. That would stop all the bickering.

Would not matter to me as I'm not on benefits and apart from being a provocative fcuker who tells the idd inappropriate joke, I don't break no laws. Impeccable dress sense as well.

Can you pop the ol' vino down and explain this a little more old bean?

Are you a social worker? How do you think you can change a society where it's all about "me" and screwing every last penny out of the population with soft strokes and cuddles. There's no need for education everyone can find out what they need on the internet, logic got more chance of people using Latin, pragmatism, isn't getting rid of all immigrants their belief, empathy I wont even go there, sympathy difficult without empathy and same for understanding. As the great philosopher Margaret Thatcher said "theres no such thing as society" before smashing it.

No.

That's something else I now feel guilty about.

One of the main things which has happened in football over the decades is a zero tolerance policy. Fortunately, we're still able to (largely) discern between singing and the like versus hate-speech and violence. With the amount of intelligence available to security forces via the web and whatnot, I'd expect a similar level of discernment between what is a legitimate protest versus hate agitation marches.

Can you pop the ol' vino down and explain this a little more old bean?
If benefits were behaviour associated as I believe is happening in China then people breaking laws would not get their tax credits.

In this instance you would be creaming your undies as the racists throwing breaks would be chucked out their mum's council house and would not get dole money.

Its a pretty basic concept but that all criminals should go to prison or have some form of punishments. As it seems we don't want to build more prisons then we have to do community based punishments.

So if you break laws you do not get any welfare support and even worse you will be barred from access to private health care and made to use the NHS. If you do not allow your children to go to special trans awareness lessons at what was the local leisure centre now community cultural hub, then you lose access to your pensions. As it should be.

Encouraging to see on the news that the rascist thugs seem to have largely scuttled away in the face of a show of force by anti-racsist groups, and likely discouraged by the custodial sentences being handed out to particpants in the riots over the last few days.
It gives me hope that we are not descending into right-wing chaos.
Of course we need to see what the weekend brings but I am proud of the people who came out to counter-demonstrate.

Encouraging to see on the news that the rascist thugs seem to have largely scuttled away in the face of a show of force by anti-racsist groups, and likely discouraged by the custodial sentences being handed out to particpants in the riots over the last few days.
It gives me hope that we are not descending into right-wing chaos.
Of course we need to see what the weekend brings but I am proud of the people who came out to counter-demonstrate.
Heartwarming to see people taking to the streets in numbers. F uck the fascists.

If benefits were behaviour associated as I believe is happening in China then people breaking laws would not get their tax credits.

In this instance you would be creaming your undies as the racists throwing breaks would be chucked out their mum's council house and would not get dole money.

Its a pretty basic concept but that all criminals should go to prison or have some form of punishments. As it seems we don't want to build more prisons then we have to do community based punishments.

So if you break laws you do not get any welfare support
and even worse you will be barred from access to private health care and made to use the NHS. If you do not allow your children to go to special trans awareness lessons at what was the local leisure centre now community cultural hub, then you lose access to your pensions. As it should be

Hmmm...'creaming my undies'...a bit hysterical don't you think?

I know my long posts bore you, so all I'll say is, take a look at how the US Supreme Court system is now rigged towards the far right/ultra Christian agenda. And consider who (in ANY instance) is in charge. And then consider what that person/party might wish to make a 'benefit-losing-law-breaking' offence. You see the slide here? A bit like dictatorships really. What laws count? What laws don't? What's the cut-off 'law break'? Who decides what that is? I personally do not see a hungry single mum who cannot afford to properly feed her kid who might steal food as the same level of 'law breaking' as some macaron punching minorities in the head and trying to set fire to properties. But you see, you or someone else might. It gets messy fast.

For many reasons which would doubtless lead to another 'too long' post, I disagree with your idea.

One of the main things which has happened in football over the decades is a zero tolerance policy. Fortunately, we're still able to (largely) discern between singing and the like versus hate-speech and violence. With the amount of intelligence available to security forces via the web and whatnot, I'd expect a similar level of discernment between what is a legitimate protest versus hate agitation marches.

Football hooliganism these days is committed by such a tiny minority of people, as are these far right protests. And gladly we’ve witnessed the counter protests which seem to have larger numbers of people attending.
There was criticism of how the police handled some of the pro-Palestinian protests earlier this year and I think some to the criticism was fairly reasonable. Not sure if I agree with the whole two tier policing angle as has been suggested but I’d say the police took the path of least resistance when it came to not arresting some of the people at those marches. I’d imagine Jewish people probably had similar fears for their safety as Muslims have had since the stabbings in Southport, albeit the far right marches have been violent and I’m not suggesting the Palestine marches were but there were most definitely people who should have been arrested at some of those marches.

Back