• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sick sick world what is wrong with people

Here comes Mr Woke, seriously fudge off with this one
Funny that it never is Mr Collins it's always a Muslim, funny that eh

View attachment 17441

And Marky...seriously fudge OFF with this meme. I won't speculate as to where you found it. But trust me, there's many many memes to made showing racist assaults and murders. This is NOT a defence of the crimes. They're crimes and the perps deserve whatever justice is coming.
But your stoking of race wars on this forum are - in my opinion - out of order.

Last edited:
all these happened in the past week and whats the common denominator ??
Leeds Riots, Manchester Airport assaults, Soldier stabbed, Kids stabbed at a nursery
Yep all done by Alan, Bob, John and Barry

When we have thousands of unvetted scumbags coming in are you actually surprised
These murders and attacks are happening all over the world, you just don't see it do you

Where do you get your information from?

The world is full of ARSEHOLES of all colours, religious freaks and arseholes and they are ALL as guilty as sin.

This, albeit my generally optimistic nature still believes the arseholes are in a minority, it's just that because of the way the world is they seem to get disproportionate attention...but absolutely right. As Lem often told me, there are two kinds of people - good people and arseholes!

This, albeit my generally optimistic nature still believes the arseholes are in a minority, it's just that because of the way the world is they seem to get disproportionate attention...but absolutely right. As Lem often told me, there are two kinds of people - good people and arseholes!

Its like the old saying [ Empty vessels make the most noise].

I can’t imagine being one of the parents of the kids that were stabbed and murdered in Southport. How the hell do we solve this knife crime? Is there a way we can solve it? Should be a zero tolerance approach with jail time for even carrying a knife in public but the police can’t search every single person on the street.

Here comes Mr Woke, seriously fudge off with this one
Funny that it never is Mr Collins it's always a Muslim, funny that eh

View attachment 17441
Go and look at the MoJ stats re; ethnicity breakdown and religious breakdown of inmates.
Take some time to consider them.

I know this is highly emotive as you children of a similar age to those killed today; but don't get draw into the hyperbole and propaganda of the above.
You're better than the above dude.

I can’t imagine being one of the parents of the kids that were stabbed and murdered in Southport. How the hell do we solve this knife crime? Is there a way we can solve it? Should be a zero tolerance approach with jail time for even carrying a knife in public but the police can’t search every single person on the street.
Build better societies (aka not voting Tory).
The MoJ will look at patterns (if any) to see if there are any particular areas politicians can focus on.
Sadly, we also have to accept that crime is a part of life. We are just more aware of it now and see if unfold in almost real time and with constant updates.
Rewind 20 years and it would be on the news, little more.

Go and look at the MoJ stats re; ethnicity breakdown and religious breakdown of inmates.
Take some time to consider them.

I know this is highly emotive as you children of a similar age to those killed today; but don't get draw into the hyperbole and propaganda of the above.
You're better than the above dude.

You have articulated matters better than I could. It is vital to avoid the tropes, and instead see it as a terrible and sad crime.

FWIW two years ago my daughter's school went into lockdown due to a shooter.

Mods. Marky has invited hatred against refugees and Muslims once again. He lied. Spread fake news. Shakati means "my apartment". It is not even a name that exists anywhere. How does he get away with his visceral hatred on here?

Its tough because its a domestic weapon but I think we have to do more for social and mental health at a young age. The Tories literally cut to shreds funding for community support and social outreach and also policing so its a double threat.

I was watching an old Anthony Bourdain show and he was in Glasgow after they turned it around up there and its a long term vision thing where ultimately you have to raise the prospects of kids over a long period of time and change the ever pumped up narrative that the only prospect for them is one of crime and gangs. The issue is governments look at 4 year terms and ways to put short term band aids on problem rather than looking at these long term solutions

So in short, you wanna stop knife crime in communities, you have to raise the prospects of kids in poor environments at the very least you have to make them feel loved and that they have a chance

Last edited:
Listen.

I don't much give a fudge to discuss politics with you (we will disagree) but seriously, I ask you to please stop posting this inflammatory brick. I don't need to see it. And you don't want me explaining to you piece by fudging piece how the world is where it's at.

A bit of info for you about me personally. My father was Iranian. I spent much of my 70s childhood hearing racist SCUM call him a 'Paki' and a 'Paki bastard'. He developed schizophrenia and spent the last 15 years of his life largely isolated, able to function, but from time to time speaking to himself in public I'm sure. He was a kind and gentle man unless threatened; in his younger years he decked a racist clam once for repeatedly telling him he was a 'paki bastard' who should 'fudge off back to Paki-land'. In his older years he was just scared and would stay in a lot more.

I generally keep my counsel here, but you've gone large a few times in this thread.
I personally find it highly offensive.
Enough already!

You shouldn't need to put any context around why you find this kind of incendiary brick offensive. As a white lower middle aged, lower middle class male with no background in any of this I also find this kind of meme disgusting and believe this should be the default position of any rational thinking person.

I don't do social media for exactly this reason, it is full of crap people just pass on without actually considering what they are saying. I think people should be more responsible, and held responsible, for what they put online (the crap posted above included).

You shouldn't need to put any context around why you find this kind of incendiary brick offensive. As a white lower middle aged, lower middle class male with no background in any of this I also find this kind of meme disgusting and believe this should be the default position of any rational thinking person.

I don't do social media for exactly this reason, it is full of crap people just pass on without actually considering what they are saying. I think people should be more responsible, and held responsible, for what they put online (the crap posted above included).

Indeed, and I appreciate that sentiment mate, thanks, but just to say that with respect, I felt no 'need' whatsoever. I wanted to offer that context as an example of how thick and ignorant it gets.

Its tough because its a domestic weapon but I think we have to do more for social and mental health at a young age. The Tories literally cut to shreds funding for community support and social outreach and also policing so its a double threat.

I was watching an old Anthony Bourdain show and he was in Glasgow after they turned it around up there and its a long term vision thing where ultimately you have to raise the prospects of kids over a long period of time and change the ever pumped up narrative that the only prospect for them is one of crime and gangs. The issue is governments look at 4 year terms and ways to put short term band aids on problem rather than looking at these long term solutions

So in short, you wanna stop knife crime in communities, you have to raise the prospects of kids in poor environments at the very least you have to make them feel loved and that they have a chance

Spot on. Give people hope and opportunities. Give people that need it help. I don't know about the mental health care system in Britain, but if it's anything like in Norway (which I've seen from both sides of the looking glass), which I very much suspect it is, then there's a lot to be done. In Norway we like to say how important mental health is and blah blah, but the politicians that say that have no idea what they're talking about. They just use it as a fancy saying to make themselves look good while they cut spending.

We live in a sick society where it's pretty much every man for himself - more more more, everyone wants to be rich and famous. It doesn't add up. Something needs to change.

Indeed, and I appreciate that sentiment mate, thanks, but just to say that with respect, I felt no 'need' whatsoever. I wanted to offer that context as an example of how thick and ignorant it gets.
Appreciate that. Perhaps "you" should be "one" in my post, in that no-one need explain why, from a background POV, they think the original post is wrong. That should be the default!

Spot on. Give people hope and opportunities. Give people that need it help. I don't know about the mental health care system in Britain, but if it's anything like in Norway (which I've seen from both sides of the looking glass), which I very much suspect it is, then there's a lot to be done. In Norway we like to say how important mental health is and blah blah, but the politicians that say that have no idea what they're talking about. They just use it as a fancy saying to make themselves look good while they cut spending.

We live in a sick society where it's pretty much every man for himself - more more more, everyone wants to be rich and famous. It doesn't add up. Something needs to change.

I don't think there is much for Mental health here TBH unless its down the private healthcare route. Mental Health is still unfortunately abit of a dirty two words here

Listen.

I don't much give a fudge to discuss politics with you (we will disagree) but seriously, I ask you to please stop posting this inflammatory brick. I don't need to see it. And you don't want me explaining to you piece by fudging piece how the world is where it's at.

A bit of info for you about me personally. My father was Iranian. I spent much of my 70s childhood hearing racist SCUM call him a 'Paki' and a 'Paki bastard'. He developed schizophrenia and spent the last 15 years of his life largely isolated, able to function, but from time to time speaking to himself in public I'm sure. He was a kind and gentle man unless threatened; in his younger years he decked a racist clam once for repeatedly telling him he was a 'paki bastard' who should 'fudge off back to Paki-land'. In his older years he was just scared and would stay in a lot more.

I generally keep my counsel here, but you've gone large a few times in this thread.
I personally find it highly offensive.
Enough already!
Steff you know I love you.

But and I don't know because I try not to watch the news. But what was it that Mark wrote that was inflammatory?

OK it was only referencing people of colour and as I often hear child abuse is usually instigated by white people. I would not class a post referencing white people doing child abuse crimes as inflammatory but more consider the was an issue that needs addressing.

The does seem to be an issue with sections of our society, but instead of debating it, it seems people want to shut it down straight away by calling it inflammatory.

Steff you know I love you.

But and I don't know because I try not to watch the news. But what was it that Mark wrote that was inflammatory?

OK it was only referencing people of colour and as I often hear child abuse is usually instigated by white people. I would not class a post referencing white people doing child abuse crimes as inflammatory but more consider the was an issue that needs addressing.

The does seem to be an issue with sections of our society, but instead of debating it, it seems people want to shut it down straight away by calling it inflammatory.

I personally just don't think it needs classifying either way by skin colour as someone said earlier, sick people take any forms. For every incident like yesterday by someone classified as an immigrant there is a kid shot on the doorstep in Liverpool, for every Rochdale rape there was the systematic abuse of kids by the catholic church. James Bulger, Keri Matthews, Shannon Mathews, Shipman.....they all happened without classification of being white, they were just sick, like this

Back