• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Serious relegation fears

firstly they are professional athletes, they play for the pay cheque

step back, think about it this way, if the FA Cup didn't already exist and someone suggested starting it, it wouldn't have a chance

I'm going to use a Formula 1 analogy as I feel that separates it enough from preconceived bias

We have the current race calendar where drivers accrue points on a race by race basis, at the end of the season the highest points total wins F1, now, let's add a second competition alongside that, we are going to have extra races (some of which will be in car parks and school playing fields), only you don't get any points from these, and we are going to let amateurs in go karts and family mini vans onto the same track, with our highly trained and expensive superstar drivers, and at the end the one that wins gets a pat on the head, nothing else, no place in the race of champions, just a pat on the head

of course the FIA are never going to do that, as it's an absolutely bonkers idea

Terrible analogy and I can't debate with you on this I have very strong feelings on this and were not going to agree so let's move on.

I think it is highly unlikely that Sunderland get anything against Leicester. They nearly always concede at least one goal, and so will need to score at least 2 to win. We all know how mean Leicester's defence is, the likelihood is Sunderland will not even score 1; so for me another 1-0 win for Leicester. I hope I am wrong of course. We just need to concentrate on our game. Realistically the first slip up for Leicester should be at West Ham.
I really think Sunderland will win. They have been playing well lately and their backs are against the wall.

I'm not that bothered about England so didn't really think of that. More that it helps the whole league have their best players fit through out the season if we have a winter break and maybe it would even help English teams out in Europe as well.

I'd also like the boxing day fixture to remain.

I can see the sense of a winter break. On the other hand, I don't like the idea of foreign players and managers whinging about the number of games and trying to dictate the structure of the league.

Let's hope the West Ham boys want a win more than stopping us winning the league. Southampton players looked like they had given up in the second half against Leicester. It's a tough one but I will be supporting the spammers twice before the end of the season.

I dunno about anyone else, but I wanna see @galeforce 's forumla 1 meets me in a go-kart, racing round a pub carpark. That'd be cool as phuck, much more entertaining than that other bullsh1t they do ;)

Let's hope the West Ham boys want a win more than stopping us winning the league. Southampton players looked like they had given up in the second half against Leicester. It's a tough one but I will be supporting the spammers twice before the end of the season.

They'll be going for a Champions League spot, so can't see them taking their foot off the gas for that game. Having said that, they haven't been on the best of form over the last couple of games.

Back