• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Serious relegation fears

Stop talking about the title! It's not gonna happen! Everything is going Leicesters way! Every bounce, deflection and decision is going their way. It's not suddenly gonna change in the last couple of games.

This totally. The rest of the season is all about
1/ Finishing in the Top 4, then if achieved early enough
2/ Securing at least 3rd, and finally
3/ Try to break the habit of a limetime and actually finish above Arsenal

We need to be within 3 points at that point but I just can't see it happening

Today was one we needed a swing in but it didn't happen

How that was never given as a pen I'll never know

Simpson should have been off. Its stopping what would have been a goal. I don't understand the rules anymore.

I think the big game for us is against Man Utd. I'll be happy if we get a point. Otherwise I worry that Man U might win most/all of the games they have left including against Leicester. So they might even get to 72pts. it is going to be a very tense few weeks coming up.

Simpson should have been off. Its stopping what would have been a goal. I don't understand the rules anymore.

I don't think it was a penalty - would be livid to see it given against us

His arm was in front of his body and in its natural position - had his arm not been there it would have hit Simpsons chest/side

im also concerned. if united beat us next week there is no reason why they cant finish above us. providing they finish everton off today of course. i think to be sure of top 4, we need to beat man utd next week. we dont really have any sort of healthy gap and have tough fixtures. im sure plenty behind us will fancy their chances of overtaking us.

how the fudge have we played more games than virtually everyone else despite being in europe?

His arm was in front of his body and in its natural position - had his arm not been there it would have hit Simpsons chest/side

Agree about natural position but he looked at the ball and moved his arm towards it IMO

The Simpson would have harsh but Huth was a pen all day long. Also a push in the back by I think Simpson against pelle who jumped but Simpson didn't.
I wouldn't grudge them winning it if was deserved, which I don't think it is, or at least someone would break ranks from the media love in and point these breaks that they are getting EVERY game

The Simpson would have harsh but Huth was a pen all day long. Also a push in the back by I think Simpson against pelle who jumped but Simpson didn't.
I wouldn't grudge them winning it if was deserved, which I don't think it is, or at least someone would break ranks from the media love in and point these breaks that they are getting EVERY game

Morgan pushed Classie for the goal but I personally thought that was ok and minor

i think they deserve to be on top even with the luck

But I agree with your comments about the media love in and

I thought (I guess incorrectly) that if the arm stops a definite goal its a pen and a red? I'm sure I've seen those given with that logic

Another match I didnt expect a favour, and another match we didnt get one.
Still have us finishing 3rd right now.
Tottenham 71pts
Emirates Marketing Project 70pts
Man United 70pts

Next week really is our cup final now. The ultimate must-not-lose

Can we change the title because since it changed they haven't lost a game and have been on a phenomenal run

Agreed. I said as much when it was first changed. Things were going beautifully then title change... 4

Of course disappointed that Leicester are some how going to win the title and not us... BUT on the bright side Arsenal didn't win it and most importantly we challenged for the title right up until the last point of the season which is something we wouldn't have expected from such a young side and I don't think any of us expected from the club until the new stadium has been built.

This season still a lot to play for. Top three means we don't have to play a Champions League qualifier and the difference between finishing runner up and 3rd is that 2nd place makes you 2nd seeds in the Champions League and 3rd place makes you 3rd seeds.

I thought (I guess incorrectly) that if the arm stops a definite goal its a pen and a red? I'm sure I've seen those given with that logic
His arm didn't stop a goal though as it would have hit his body were his arm not there

I don't know what the actual ruling us but that's my thinking on the subject

Back