• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sales

I don't understand why we can't get rid of Lo Celso. He plays well for Argentina. Surely someone wants him.

Santiago and John are younger, but we took decisions on them. Obviously I'd be delighted if he became another Kane, but I just don't see his qualities. He's fallen behind Lankshear and Veliz in the pecking, which seems a bit terminal too.

Behind Veliz is a bit of a push, Veliz hardly kicked a ball since we signed him.

Emerson Royal will sadly go down as one of the many times we got a less than skillful Brazilian. Cafu he ain't.

Regulion and Lo Celco to shift now. Must be 150k a week worth of wages. A cool 7-8m a year!
In an alternate reality Lo Celso plays 300 games for us and we all say Cristian who....i can't remember a player I've wanted to succeed more than him. Even now with his being 5th or 6th choice, I want him to succeed. Bizarre fan rose tinted glasses scenario.

In an alternate reality Lo Celso plays 300 games for us and we all say Cristian who....i can't remember a player I've wanted to succeed more than him. Even now with his being 5th or 6th choice, I want him to succeed. Bizarre fan rose tinted glasses scenario.

He's a good player, injuries, timing, attitude all broke that ..

You would wonder if the GLC of 5 years ago walked into this side, with Romero, Bentancur, Royal, etc to make him more comfortable, plus this manager, would it have worked out different?

I dont think Lankshear can go out on loan this season without it affecting his prospective club trained status. Im sure i read something like that?

Back