• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sales

Club trainedi believe is 3 years at the club. But 1 year allowed as a domestic loan. So he should be fine. If the dates are right.

Don't quote me on that though.
*Proceeds to quote you*

See this from the Dane Scarlett thread... you may need 2 hours to ponder it

Off the back of this post I actually went to UEFA’s official definition and it made me laugh.

It’s like the football folks had it simple: 3 years with the club between 15 and 21.

And then the lawyers got hold of it and you end up with this 😂

A "club-trained player" is a player who, between the ages of 15 (or the start of the season during which the player turns 15) and 21 (or the end of the season during which the player turns 21), and irrespective of the player's nationality and age, has been registered with the player's current club for a period, continuous or not, of three entire seasons (i.e. a period starting with the first official match of the relevant national championship and ending with the last official match of that relevant national championship) or of 36 months. In the context of this paragraph, the season immediately preceding a player’s 15th birthday may be counted if the player's birthday is after the last match of the relevant national championship but before or on 30 June (winter championships) or 31 December (summer championships), and the season immediately following the player's 21st birthday may be counted if the player's birthday is on or after 1 July (winter championships) or 1 January (summer championships) but before the first match of the relevant national championship.

20m+ extras for Skipp is a decent fee. Over the next few years maybe we can sell on players for better fees.

If we can give more gametime to people from the academy then even if they don't make it a bit of experience in the PL together with being English should give them a bit of value. Even if it's not a lot selling 1-2 plays for 3-5m a season all helps and also gives a pathway for youngsters.

If we can give more gametime to people from the academy then even if they don't make it a bit of experience in the PL together with being English should give them a bit of value. Even if it's not a lot selling 1-2 plays for 3-5m a season all helps and also gives a pathway for youngsters.

Also if they do well, might give them better options for a loan the following year.

Feels so good to cleanse out all these players we wont be using - just a few to go now.

Reggie we could keep at a push and Solomon - but I want GLC gone.

Feels so good to cleanse out all these players we wont be using - just a few to go now.

Reggie we could keep at a push and Solomon - but I want GLC gone.
Can't see either of them being happy with not being registered in Europe.
As they weren't involved today it suggests they are going

Back