• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Saha

well??

• I knew it

Votes: 18 28.6%
  • I didnt see it coming

Votes: 14 22.2%
  • I wanted Kaka or Leandro

Votes: 18 28.6%
  • bring back Ginger Pele

Votes: 13 20.6%

• Total voters
A few United supporting mates of mine reckon a fully fit Saha is about as good a striker as you can get in the Premier League. He's always impressed me when fit. Drogba-esque at times, capable of plucking the ball from the air and being able to turn facing the opposing goal very quickly. Could be a very astute buy. Really hope so.

Ade and Saha looked the gonad*s yesterday.

He really is. You only have to look at his record away from Man Utd to see he has scored goals wherever he has gone. I think testament to that is his record at Everton where he hasn't had a partner most of time and certainly not the best of supply lines either.

He really is. You only have to look at his record away from Man Utd to see he has scored goals wherever he has gone. I think testament to that is his record at Everton where he hasn't had a partner most of time and certainly not the best of supply lines either.

Another Everton supporting mate said that whilst he has been brick this season and a few Everton fans have been tinkled off with him, he has always thought in a good team with proper service he will prosper.

I did mention Saha and Zamora as possible signings a few seasons back and I was laughed at! lol. Don't blame you but still. Hope it does work out.

Was great having a striker in the box so when Ade goes out wide as he likes to do we had someone in the middle, we lack that with VDV at times so it's great to have another dimension to the attack.

Was great having a striker in the box so when Ade goes out wide as he likes to do we had someone in the middle, we lack that with VDV at times so it's great to have another dimension to the attack.

Absolutely, was so dynamic and powerful to see them two working like they did. Adebayor can be very damaging down the channels and the confidence he had to play that way knowing Saha (along with Bale and wingbacks) would be available.

Great signing a was powerful and can hold up the play well too. The great thing is the both Saha and Ade are smart players so knows when to come short and when to go long. It meant that both players had space to play in a were able to make chances for one another. This especially should when Defoe come on and the chances we created were few and far between.

It just goes to show what bargains there are out there

Saha and Ba and a few others cost peanuts and get a load of goals

Why spend ?ú50m on someone from Spain with no Prem experience?

Much better value to just weedle out the tried and trusted Prem players

We're a top team now, and can attract Prem players pretty easily - 15 teams to pluck players from at will

I was actually excited about the signing. Always liked Saha and no matter how old you are if your a top finisher you do not forget how to do it.

The question now is...do we start him again against Arsenal? Especialy if VdV, Defoe and Lennon are fit?

Saha to replace Rafa after 60 minutes. Defoe to come on in the 80th after Adebayor bags the winner.

One more goal for us and he will have the same amount as Carroll. A little difference in the price per goal though :)

That would be just hilarious! I doubted this signing myself, mostly because i wanted us to show some real intent. But it's nice to rub it in the face of all my goon, chelsea and pool mates who were writing Sahahahahaha on my facebook and to my phone.

I would play Saha upfront alongside Adebayor against Arsenal and play a wonky 442 formation with VDV drifting around from the right hand side. If VDV cuts in, Walker hits down the right hand side to give us width. Saha deserves to start against Arsenal given his performance against Saudi Sportswashing Machine.

Back