• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Saha

well??

• I knew it

Votes: 18 28.6%
  • I didnt see it coming

Votes: 14 22.2%
  • I wanted Kaka or Leandro

Votes: 18 28.6%
  • bring back Ginger Pele

Votes: 13 20.6%

• Total voters
No one has claimed they never doubted any of the signings. There is a big difference between slagging someone off, and not slagging someone off though.

If anyone thinks that is some kind of "best fan" boast, then I think they have issues, deep within their own heads

Its not aimed at you but everyone really including me as I have often doubted our transfers with reasons like Sahas and Parkers especially but in reality who knows what will happen until the player steps on the pitch? No one can predict what will happen so we are all better off giving players a chance to show us what they can do before dismissing them and our manager.

No one can predict what will happen so we are all better off giving players a chance to show us what they can do before dismissing them and our manager.

Totally agree mate.

Strange how this notion gets you a whole load of snide comments.....hence my short tone at you...Sorry about that! Misread your post

Pav (squad player/4th choice) 30 years old - 108 games / 41 goals for Spurs

Saha (first team regular starter) 33 years old - 115 games / 35 goals for Everton

Can someone please explain in what areas Saha is genuinely superior to Pav?

after the Saudi Sportswashing Machine game, can you now see why Saha is better than Pav. Not just his goals but his all round display, control, line leading, bringing others into the game is far far superior to Pav. Plus we got something like ?ú10m for Pav and Saha cost us nothing. Great business. We can buy a top quality striker in the summer when we have CL. Please get behind Saha - confidence in a striker is everything.

yeah, everton are so negative at times and cant imagine moyes telling him to express himself when playing. it must of been a culture shock for him to play in this team today. shackles released

It sure beats playing as a lone target man, completely isolated, where your only contact with the ball are knock downs and fighting for scraps.

I cannot see the logic in signing a 33 year old crock with 2 goals in 20 games.

I hope it's gonad*s personally.

Delighted that Harry and Saha have made me look like a prize clam!

I will never question a Redknapp signing again. I just hope there are many more.....

When he signed I thought he'd be a useful squad player. I doubted we'd spent much on him. I wasn't excited about the signing but figured he's good value for money. How much was he do we know?

I did tell my mate at the time that 'I'd take him over piennar any day'

[EDIT: google says he was free so that's a fantastic bit of business. Wouldn't be surprised if we're paying piennar's wages or gave everton a 'first refusal' guarantee when we sell him]

Last edited:
Was pleased to see him come in for nowt and Pav to leave for...well anything, let alone the reported ?ú8m! Saha when fit is ten times the player Pav is.

Even more good news is that Saha didn't feature in either of Everton's FA Cup games (against Tamworth & Fulham), so I'm assuming he's not cup-tied.

I said that I didn't mind Saha as much as I wouldn't have minded Zamora. Both would have given us something we need.

Not surprised by his play at all, the guy is a goalscorer.

The amount of people I heard who just laughed when I said we've signed Saha have all been proved wrong today. He looked a threat against Liverpool and he showed how good he is when fully fit. Hopefully he won't get another injury but he is good competition for Defoe so they'll both be working for a place next to Ade.

sahahahahaha.jpg

Averaging a goal a game for the mighty Tottenhams.. The Saviour cometh!

Seriously though he looked the nuts today.. Intelligence and composure can't be taught.

Back