• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Rough highlights of Prem teams' transfer windows

Sterling the guy that is not very good and brain dead yet has now been at the 4 best clubs in England in the last 15 years.

Stunned at that
Sterling is one money and the arse have been doing work on their pay structure
He also runs like a penguin

Sterling the guy that is not very good and brain dead yet has now been at the 4 best clubs in England in the last 15 years.
Indeed. For all his supposed inadequacies he's been at the top for 10 years, would have been very good for us.
Desicison making, passing etc. not great and runs like a mini-T-Rex but works hard, has pace and can beat his man creating space for others. Always gives us problems.

Indeed. For all his supposed inadequacies he's been at the top for 10 years, would have been very good for us.
Desicison making, passing etc. not great and runs like a mini-T-Rex but works hard, has pace and can beat his man creating space for others. Always gives us problems.
He more or less guarantees Arsenal 10+ additional goals this season, which could be absolutely vital for them. I’m less confident now that it’s City’s League again this year. I think Sterling really could help that lot over the line.

He more or less guarantees Arsenal 10+ additional goals this season, which could be absolutely vital for them. I’m less confident now that it’s City’s League again this year. I think Sterling really could help that lot over the line.
How does he ?
He would be playing ahead of someone who already does that
He plays in Trossards position and Martinellis. Maybe even sakas
Just an odd signing
Unless they think he will take Reiss Nelson’s place
They didn’t buy the 9 they were crying out for and instead added in areas of the pitch they were already strong in.
Almost as if they didn’t have the money to do what they needed too… again
I don’t get it TBH

He can do all of that but decision making is key in Ange ball
He doesn’t know when to pass or who to pass too
He is not a poor player. He is a very good one.
But … for his wages he needs to play smarter

How does he ?
Just an odd signing
They didn’t buy the 9 they were crying out for and instead added in areas of the pitch they were already strong in.
I don’t get it TBH
They bring him on with half an hour to go to run at tired defences; he plays when others are injured; he adds depth to their CL squad.

It’s an excellent signing for them imo. He’s scored goals wherever he’s played.

How does he ?
Just an odd signing
I don’t get it TBH
Arsenal fans seem to think he's the striker they've been missing....

They bring him on with half an hour to go to run at tired defences; he plays when others are injured; he adds depth to their CL squad.

It’s an excellent signing for them imo. He’s scored goals wherever he’s played.
gonads
He comes on and does what Trossard does
They can’t both play
It’s the old argument that imagine what they would do of they okayed such and such… forgetting they can only name 11 players
He does score goals but he was getting 1 in 4 for Chelsea and Arsenal are all about control rather than pummelling teams
Now city and the pool side he played for were much more attacking

Back