• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Rough highlights of Prem teams' transfer windows

Just updating my original post..........

It can be hard to keep up with all the comings and goings, so it would be good to keep a rough eye on the HIGHLIGHTS (not minutiae) of our rivals and other teams with pretensions of being around the top half of the Prem, despite being brick.

Because our performance this year doesn't only matter how well Spurs' transfer window goes... it is all relative to how well our rivals are doing, in the chase for glory.

I'm only listing the top few ins and outs of players I have heard of i.e. they played last year or might play this year, not all the chod.

City are losing Delap/Harwood-Bellis/Alvarez/Phillips and brought in Gundogan/Savinho ........ (and could/should be deducted points, court case outcome at end of Nov) = excellent to get Gundo back, was VERY surprised they let him go, he is a clutch player and Savinho has started well. Hmmm... didn't they also get Matthaeus Nunes or something from Wolves or was he already there? A very quiet window for them.

Pool are losing Matip/Thiago/Carvalho/Clark and brought in Chiesa. That's it. So bizarre, every other club has loads of random people listed, they literally only brought in Chiesa, and he seems suspiciously cheap.

Arse are losing Elneny/Ramsdale/Soares/Nelson/NortonCuffey/Lokonga/SmithRowe/ObiMartin/Nketiah and brought in (Raya)/Calafiori/Merino/Sterling = some good quality additions, but no striker AGAIN.

Manure are losing Wan Bissaka/Varane/Martial/(Amrabat?)/(Greenwood)/Kambwala/(van de Beek)/Sancho/Williams/Mejbri/McTominay and brought in Zirkzee/De Ligt/Mazraoui/Yoro(injured)/(Martinez back fit)/Ugarte = a mixed bag, not very impressed, De Ligt failed at Juve and Bayern, Mazraoui was only fit for a few games last year I think, Zirkzee looks HUGE for a footballer, can he really keep fit when he is twice the size of most players?

Villa are losing Luiz/Diaby/Sanson/Iroegbunam/Moreno and brought in Maatsen/Barkley/Onana [someone said they sold Archer and Philogene then bought them back a year later, tacos, and then got rid of Archer again, and Iling-Junior, what?] = seems a bit crap, they lost Luiz and Diaby and brought in 3 OK players.

Newcash are losing Karius/Anderson/Minteh and brought in Kelly/Hall and Tonali is unsuspended = a poor window, Anderson looked really good last year and Kelly was free so it is super meh?

Cheats are losing Broja/Chalobah/Gallagher/Kepa/Sterling/Lukaku/Silva/Ziyech/Maatsen/Hutchinson/Sarr/(Hall) and brought in Felix/Sancho/Tosin/Kellyman/Veiga/Willian/Jorgensen/Anselmino/Dewsbury-Hall/Guiu/Neto (are they having points deducted?) = lost some good players and bought another 72 AMs to go with the other 57 AMs they already bad, and most importantly, failed to get Osimhen :D

Wet Spam are losing Ogbonna/Zouma/Johnson/Cornet/WardProwse/Aguerd/Benrahma/Downes/Kehrer and brought in Kilman/Summerville/Fullkrug/Todibo/Soler/Wan Bissaka [Edit apparently Paqueta can still play for them as it will take all year to determine the extent of his guilt?!] = bad to lose starting centre backs and midfielders, good to get in Kilman/Summerville/Soler/Wan Bissaka considering only weirdos would want to go to that hell hole. Fullkrug can finish but is slowww.

Spurs are losing GLC/Dier/Parrott/Hojbjerg/Perisic/Sess/Tanganga/Ndombele/Skipp/Rodon/Royal/Reggie??/(Gil, Veliz, Phillips, Solomon loans) and brought in Werner/Bergvall/Gray/(Yang)/Solanke/(Feeney)/Odobert = a huge amount of dross dumped and some great recruits but not "superstars" YET.

Thoughts? Did I miss anyone?

Last edited:
Just seen Wolves have signed Andre. He's a really good player. Going to be a star
Maybe.
He might not be a fan of Wolverhampton's nightlife and architecture, and agitate for a move after a while.
He might prefer the beaches of Rio or whatnot.

As a loan sterling is a good addition for them.
I’ll wait and see tbh. Sterling is not a good team player, often goes for glory when a better option will be a pass to a team mate. Arsenal are a very well drilled unit, think he will cost them a lot of chances.

I’ll wait and see tbh. Sterling is not a good team player, often goes for glory when a better option will be a pass to a team mate. Arsenal are a very well drilled unit, think he will cost them a lot of chances.

Then they don't buy him.

If anyone can disrupt arsenals play and their togetherness it's sterling.
Very strange move.
And why is that? He excelled at a similar style at City and was also great at Liverpool, the lad gets unnecessary hate and he is better than what we have out on the wings.

And why is that? He excelled at a similar style at City and was also great at Liverpool, the lad gets unnecessary hate and he is better than what we have out on the wings.
Because Arse is a well oiled TEAM! If sterling has a 25% chance of scoring, but has team mate open for a tap in, Sterling will go for own glory. And miss. We've seen that many many times.

That kind of thing, repeatedly, ain't morale boosting!

Because I think he is not a suit for their style of play or for Arteta temperament.
Purely my opinion but I feel this is a bit of a punt, not really seeing how he fits in.

He will score more than Johnson, Werner and Kulu combined this season.
So that would be him needing 16 league goals based on last season

His career averages 11 (padded massively by city)

And he has exceeded that number 3 times.. again all at his peak at city

The guys a good player and was a very good one even with poor decision making. I don’t think he has it now anymore but we shall see

He will score more than Johnson, Werner and Kulu combined this season.
He also plays in the same position as Son, who will out score him.

He became available late in the window and we’d done all our business before the first game. I guess he could have been backup to Son but then that stunts the growth of Odobert and Moore who need game time. It would also likely mean Werner not making the squad, too many LWs. That would look a bit weird.

I’d probably have taken him if he was available earlier in the window but after our squad is set I don’t think it’s worth it

Back