• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Richarlison

VAR don’t help themselves do they? I’ve got a deep distrust of it all tbh, it’s just soo cloke and dagger, why not make everything transparent, show the ball leaving the foot in the same image, etc.

It started with "clear and obvious" didn't it, and that should be the premise. That is where VAR is useful. But to rule out goals like that just benefit defenses and stop legit entertaining goals. Feel for Rich as he deserved that one.

It started with "clear and obvious" didn't it, and that should be the premise. That is where VAR is useful. But to rule out goals like that just benefit defenses and stop legit entertaining goals. Feel for Rich as he deserved that one.
Can’t apply to lines drawn on a photo though
It was a great strike he IMO was level at worst
And the offices took 2 1/2 minutes to chalk it off
Bonkers

he was offside

good ball, well finished, but the timing of his run and Skipps pass was out of sync

That is the point, you can't accurately say when the moment when the ball left Skipps foot is. You'd need a faster shutter speed camera to do that. You just have a blurred frame to go off. Which then makes the precision of the line a joke. One frame earlier and Richi is onside.

it’s fine, and goals change matches, they should have to be perfect to count, there are too many of them already

it’s fine, and goals change matches, they should have to be perfect to count, there are too many of them already
Lol it really isn’t! But I guess if you’ve banged the VAR drum for soo long it doesn’t matter now anyway, anything and everything will be excused.

They didn’t show lines in the coverage I was watching, but I thought the decision was fine based on the frame shown

It took close to three minutes, the only view that works is a zoomed out one.

Cambridge university has actually published a study that VAR does NOT have the level of camera accuracy to make those type of calls, basically they make it suit themselves

Cambridge university has actually published a study that VAR does NOT have the level of camera accuracy to make those type of calls, basically they make it suit themselves

three minutes is nothing, they can take three hours if they want imo

better to be right than first

It’s fine…..

Was absolutely gutted he didn't get that goal today. I dont know if it was truly offside or not but I hate that it's measured by a finger nail nowadays, I miss the days of the lino flagging if there's daylight, at least then it feels like the striker is trying to gain an advantage etc.

Anyway, Was it true that he celebrated by doing the shush finger to the mouth at Conte?? I didn't see that when I was watching on TV but seen it commented on Twitter.

Back