• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Richarlison

Linked with PSG and Madrid. Would you take what we spent on him back, or keep him? What are his wages do we think?
I'd take the money honestly. I don't believe he's an answer to any problems we have.

The difficulty is more who we got in to replace him. I suppose a more straightforward question if Kane were also to leave in the summer.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

depends on whats out strategy going forward. if its a total rebuild with a new coach we might sell kane and richy could do well alongside son (without perisic).

what's more troubling is that with a dof we still don't seem to have a recruitment strategy that works for the immediate and longer term.

depends on whats out strategy going forward. if its a total rebuild with a new coach we might sell kane and richy could do well alongside son (without perisic).

what's more troubling is that with a dof we still don't seem to have a recruitment strategy that works for the immediate and longer term.
Son and Richie as a striking pair? Eeesh the ball will be bouncing out of touch and off defenders constantly!

We might also need the bleneed reincarnation of Diego Maradona, Rui Costa, Ronaldinho and Michael Laudrup to create for us because neither of them are creative or particularly good at link play. [emoji28][emoji1787]

Son and Richie as a striking pair? Eeesh the ball will be bouncing out of touch and off defenders constantly!

We might also need the bleneed reincarnation of Diego Maradona, Rui Costa, Ronaldinho and Michael Laudrup to create for us because neither of them are creative or particularly good at link play. [emoji28][emoji1787]

The trampoline two

I like Richy, but I don't understand why we signed him, I assumed Conte wanted him specifically but not really sure on that now.

Well there is this article from the athletic that suggests Richarlison may not have been a primary Conte signing. It might explain his limited minutes...

https://tbrfootball.com/daniel-levy-pushed-for-tottenham-to-sign-richarlison-last-summer/

Called him on holiday and begged him to join according to Richarlison when he joined, would be strange if he did not want him

Levy did the deal as he is mates with Kenwright, that article smacks of another 2+2 = 8 to fuel the discontent

Called him on holiday and begged him to join according to Richarlison when he joined, would be strange if he did not want him

Levy did the deal as he is mates with Kenwright, that article smacks of another 2+2 = 8 to fuel the discontent
Fair enough, just trying to understand why he hasn't played him. Maybe he's just been disappointed with what he's seen in training, which wouldn't shock me. Richie isn't exactly a player of finesse, but Conte should really have known this from watching him play for Everton.

Tot 1-0 forest

Better than this season Kane chasing a ball and striking first time

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

He is making some nice runs into the box when he gets central.

Should see Kane and Richarlison both up top in some games to see how it works.

Richy assist, Son goal, spurs 3-0 forest.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk[/QUOTE]
porro and richie will be some combo, power, pace and warriors.

they are players best with space in front of them to attack.
conte's current style of allowing the opponents time to get numbers in defence won't get the best out of them.

Back