• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Richarlison

So, Richarlison doesn't get fit for the World Cup and has to endure a prolonged period of rest, recuperation and rehab. Not a bad thing.
Well yes it is a bad thing because we have a lot of matches coming up and it’s back to relying on Kane and Son to remain fit and play every game who will then be playing every game for the countries at the World Cup…..

I'm selfish for Spurs. If Richarlison can play for Brazil, great. Hope he does well and comes home handsome. At least there's not much travel at that scummy event.

If not, him and Kulu can kick back a bit with a month or so off and be ready and fit for the second half. Gonna be needed, too, as Kane will be leaned on for England and Son as well for Sarf Korea.

I don't know, but for me he has been pretty underwhelming. No premier league goals and just a brace in the Champion's league. He has some assists though i guess.

Our attacking play and the individual form of our forwards has been pretty poor in general this season tbh so I'm not too concerned with Richarlson so far - if we were judging Son on his performances this season alone we wouldn't be very whelmed by him either.

I don't know, but for me he has been pretty underwhelming. No premier league goals and just a brace in the Champion's league. He has some assists though i guess.
He looked good at the start when coming off the bench. But since he has started it has been as RWF, and he is never going to be great from there. He needs to be LWF or CF, not his fault he is being played out of position to cover the loss of Kulu…..

Back