• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Quacks & Pseudoscience

Of course, we don't know the facts. The Coroner will not release the report to me because I am not an 'interested person" so we will never know. It will just be buried like so many other of these deaths. Maybe the mother one day will ask the questions but by which time she will be out of time, people would have "forgotten", records would be lost. And she will never have the answers.
Do you assume guilt in all deaths to which you're not an interested party?

My hypothesis is plausible. (we can argue about how likely it is)

And my questions are valid.
No, it's not. At least, not until you've posted some kind of description on a molecular level as to how or why that could happen.

I just dropped my pen. It didn't fall to the floor because of gravity, it was pushed there by the magic unicorn pushy down force that the ceilings here are coated in. My hypothesis is plausible.

Last edited:
My hypothesis is this

Healthy baby has PCV vaccine. Gets serious chest infection - the very thing the vaccine is suppose to stop. Baby's immune system is fudgeed up and overloaded by this and other vaccines. Baby develops sepsis. Baby dies. Ergo vaccine damage.

You say your hypothesis that "gravity is the magic unicorn pushy down force that the ceilings here are coated in" is more plausible than my hypothesis

This is the type of desperate stuff parents of vaccine damage kids have to put up with from the Pharma and medical industry trying to make us go away.

I just ate a baked potato > Harry Kane will play football tonight > I can make Harry Kane sweaty by eating potatoes.

My hypothesis is plausible.

I just ate a baked potato > Harry Kane will play football tonight > I can make Harry Kane sweaty by eating potatoes.

My hypothesis is plausible.

You are mocking people who think their kids have been damaged by vaccines?

You say your theory

I just ate a baked potato > Harry Kane will play football tonight > I can make Harry Kane sweaty by eating potatoes

is more plausible than my theory.

Healthy baby has PCV vaccine. Gets serious chest infection - the very thing the vaccine is suppose to stop. Baby's immune system is fudgeed up and overloaded by this and other vaccines. Baby develops sepsis. Baby dies. Ergo vaccine damage.

Yes. Everything single vaccine data sheet warns us that we should be extremely careful of giving dangerous vaccines to people with weak immune systems. Ergo it is possible for vaccines to overwhelm immune systems.

Yes. Everything single vaccine data sheet warns us that we should be extremely careful of giving dangerous vaccines to people with weak immune systems. Ergo it is possible for vaccines to overwhelm immune systems.

So you haven't then. You have taken something out of context and twisted to fit your viewpoint.

What you are saying that big Pharma's own data sheets are not reputable?

How it is out of context?

So my hypothesis to explain the death of this poor kid.

So it is possible for vaccines to overwhelm immune systems. Tick. Plausible. (although not as plausible as Scara's unicorns controlling gravity - apparently according to the vaccine evangelists)

You are mocking people who think their kids have been damaged by vaccines?

You say your theory

I just ate a baked potato > Harry Kane will play football tonight > I can make Harry Kane sweaty by eating potatoes

is more plausible than my theory.

Both @Bullet's and my hypothesis are just as valid as yours as they have just as much of a grounding in science.

You have yet to post anything whatsoever that suggests a vaccine can "overload" an immune system.

This is not correct? Why? Surely even the most extreme and evangelical of the provaxxer cult accept that vaccines can overwhelm immune systems?

How are unicorns controlling gravity more plausible than this?

The PCV vaccine doesn't use live organisms, so they'd be doing well to spring back into life for one last hurrah.

http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/vaccinations/pages/pneumococcal-vaccination.aspx

What about 19a? Surely that is increasing in PCV vaccinated kids? And it is antibiotic resistant.

Thank you. Good point. So we develop the theory more.

Healthy baby has PCV vaccine. Gets serious chest infection - the very thing the vaccine is suppose to stop. For instance 19a which is increasing in PCV vaccinated babies. Baby's immune system is fudgeed up and overloaded by this and other vaccines.(manufacturer accept that their vaccine can overwhelm immune systems), Baby develops sepsis. 19a is antibiotic resistant. Baby dies. Ergo vaccine damage.

What about 19a? Surely that is increasing in PCV vaccinated kids? And it is antibiotic resistant.
That's, erm, precisely why we have to vaccinate against it.

You get that right? It exists in the wild, we can't treat it with antibiotics, people die. Or we teach the immune system how to deal with it and people don't die.

Thank you. Good point. So we develop the theory more.

Healthy baby has PCV vaccine. Gets serious chest infection - the very thing the vaccine is suppose to stop. For instance 19a which is increasing in PCV vaccinated babies. Baby's immune system is fudgeed up and overloaded by this and other vaccines.(manufacturer accept that their vaccine can overwhelm immune systems), Baby develops sepsis. 19a is antibiotic resistant. Baby dies. Ergo vaccine damage.

So your hypothesis is now that the kid was infected with 19a to begin with and the addition of extra dead 19a via the vaccine overwhelmed his immune system, doctors couldn't treat it because its anti-biotic resistant so he ended up with sepsis and died?

Correct?

The baby died of sepsis. Surely that is proof of the immune system being overwhelmed.

The theory still stands

The baby died of sepsis. Surely that is proof of the immune system being overwhelmed.

The theory still stands.

The lie was that you said that pharmaceutical companies admit that vaccines can overwhelm the immune system.

We are used to you being dishonest and evasive on this subject by now but I am surprised that you think that it won't get picked up on or that it is doing your credibility any good.

Back