• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Quacks & Pseudoscience

A barmpot with a disregard for the truth is attracted to a barmpot movement with a disregard for the truth. Surprise me.

I agree with you he is mad. But if, GHod forbid he wins, I am not sure Big Pharma will have such a cushy ride.

Interestingly his views on vaccines are similar to Putin's. See his comments about the West poisoning their populations...

Also which vaccine do you think was responsible for this poor kid's death.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cornwall-37350457

My guess is Men C. What do you think?

I think that only an idiot would try and diagnose a cause of death on such scant information and when they are not qualified to do so. The wise thing to do is to trust the coroner who is qualified to make the decision and has access to the information required to do so

I think that only an idiot would try and diagnose a cause of death on such scant information and when they are not qualified to do so. The wise thing to do is to trust the coroner who is qualified to make the decision and has access to the information required to do so

But surely it is worth asking the question why PCV didn't protect him from sepsis. The very thing the vaccine was suppose to do.

He should have had his third shot of it at his first birthday.

Is it not a valid question "did the vaccine that was supposed to protect him give him the disease that killed him ?

I am sure the mother will ask that question one day.

And the pharma industry will say it is a coincidence. And tell her she is stupid.

But surely it is worth asking the question why PCV didn't protect him from sepsis. The very thing the vaccine was suppose to do.

He should have had his third shot of it at his first birthday.

Is it not a valid question "did the vaccine that was supposed to protect him give him the disease that killed him ?

I am sure the mother will ask that question one day.

And the pharma industry will say it is a coincidence. And tell her she is stupid.

Do you know anything about the child's medical history? Are you qualified to diagnose a cause of death?

"Why did sepsis kill him if he was vaccinated against it? " is a reasonable question

And frankly the question "why didn't they tell her about sepsis until after he was dead.?" Is pretty much worth asking too

Sort of has parallels to the Swansea man (passim)

I bet they won't release this report either.

But I will ask

"Why did sepsis kill him if he was vaccinated against it? " is a reasonable question

And frankly the question "why didn't they tell her about sepsis until after he was dead.?" Is pretty much worth asking too

Sort of has parallels to the Swansea man (passim)

I bet they won't release this report either.

But I will ask

Frankly, you are deluded if you think you are more qualified than a coroner to determine cause of death.

Frankly, you are deluded if you think you are more qualified than a coroner to determine cause of death.

I am not determining the cause of death. I am asking why a child only recently vaccinated against sepsis died from, yep you guessed it, sepsis.

What is wrong with asking that question?

I guess you don't like it because it raises some questions about the safety and effectiveness of vaccines.

Firstly, you don't know he was vaccinated with the pneumococcal vaccine. Secondly, that doesn't vaccinate against sepsis, it vaccinates against some common types of pneumococcal bacteria, which can cause sepsis.

You've decided, in your usual way, that this poor sod's sepsis was caused by one of those types. You have no idea whatsoever whether that's true or not, but you'll pedal it anyway.

Firstly, you don't know he was vaccinated with the pneumococcal vaccine. Secondly, that doesn't vaccinate against sepsis, it vaccinates against some common types of pneumococcal bacteria, which can cause sepsis.

You've decided, in your usual way, that this poor sod's sepsis was caused by one of those types. You have no idea whatsoever whether that's true or not, but you'll pedal it anyway.
Sepsis is the body's reaction to an infection - it wouldn't be possible to vaccinate against Sepsis, you'd have to vaccinate against every possible infection.

Last edited:
Sepsis is the body's reaction to an infection - it wouldn't be possible to vaccinate against Sepsis, you'd have to vaccinate against every possible infection.

So at best you can say the vaccine does not work but I would go further and propose that' the vaccine introduced the bacteria that killed him

The boy died from vaccine damage? I am sure the mother will get to this question

You will tell her she is stupid. And because she does not have a white coat she does not understand.

So at best you can say the vaccine does not work but I would go further and propose that' the vaccine introduced the bacteria that killed him

The boy died from vaccine damage? I am sure the mother will get to this question

You will tell her she is stupid. And because she does not have a white coat she does not understand.
The vaccine doesn't work for Sepsis. Neither can it drive my car or make me a fudging sandwich or any of the billions of other things it's not supposed to do.

What basis do you have for calling this a case of vaccine damage other than the incredibly common combination of a kid who's been vaccinated and also got ill?

The vaccine doesn't work for Sepsis. Neither can it drive my car or make me a fudgeing sandwich or any of the billions of other things it's not supposed to do.

What basis do you have for calling this a case of vaccine damage other than the incredibly common combination of a kid who's been vaccinated and also got ill?

What is it suppose to do?

My hypotheses is this

Heathy kid -> Has PCV vaccine -> his body reacts to serious chest infection -> sepsis -> death.

ergo., Healthy boy killed by vaccine, ergo vaccine damage from completely safe vaccine.

Your hypotheses is as I understand it is, yep you guessed it...

It's just a coincidence. His death is more likely to be caused by a meteorite than the vaccine.

It protects against invasive pneumococcal disease. That is one of literally thousands of ways of causing Sepsis.

My hypotheses is this

Heathy kid -> Has PCV vaccine -> his body reacts to serious chest infection -> sepsis -> death.

ergo., Healthy boy killed by vaccine, ergo vaccine damage from completely safe vaccine.
Your hypothesis is wrong.

Seeing as you're so keen on timeline-based diagnoses (not sure why, they make no sense at all), the actual schedule is this:

Heathy kid -> Has PCV vaccine -> Two months go by -> Has another PCV vaccine -> Around 8 months go by -> his body reacts to serious chest infection -> sepsis -> death.

Did the vaccine take around 8 months to cause this problem? Or do we completely ditch the timeline-based diagnosis?

It's just a coincidence. His death is more likely to be caused by a meteorite than the vaccine.
It is. In fact, there are millions of things far more likely to have cause his death than any vaccine.

He died just after his 1st birthday. He should have had his 3rd PCV shot before his first birthday. And it was that decision which killed him,

I guess we are getting to the point where you are saying it is the mother's fault (they are millions of people you will blame before the vaccine). That she should have seen the symptoms etc.

He died just after his 1st birthday. He should have had his 3rd PCV shot before his first birthday. And it was that decision which killed him,
No he shouldn't, and almost certainly didn't.

Although commonly referred to as a 12 month jab, the reminders go out for the PCV vaccine at 13 months.

Source: My son was in for his latest set last Friday and I was discussing the schedule with the nurse.

I guess we are getting to the point where you are saying it is the mother's fault (they are millions of people you will blame before the vaccine). That she should have seen the symptoms etc.
From what little I know of the story (as much as you, it seems), I'd say the blame is on the NHS 111 service, who should have been more cautious about the symptoms.

I don't know if it does you any good trying to make these issues emotional, but you'll probably find a clearer path to logic and reasoning if you don't.

My hypotheses is this

Let's give you the opportunity to turn the words you have written down on the page and linked with arrows into an actual hypothesis.

So, in your own words explain to us how you think the PCV vaccine caused the sepsis or caused the reaction to the chest infection.

Let's give you the opportunity to turn the words you have written down on the page and linked with arrows into an actual hypothesis.

A bit patronising?

Healthy baby has PCV vaccine. Gets serious chest infection - the very thing the vaccine is suppose to stop. Baby's immune system is fudged up and overloaded by this and other vaccines. Baby develops sepsis. Baby dies. Ergo vaccine damage.

You and press blame mother for failing to spot symptoms and not taking kid to A and E quickly enough

She trusted you.

A bit patronising?

Healthy baby has PCV vaccine. Gets serious chest infection - the very thing the vaccine is suppose to stop. Baby's immune system is fudgeed up and overloaded by this and other vaccines. Baby develops sepsis. Baby dies. Ergo vaccine damage.

You and press blame mother for failing to spot symptoms and not taking kid to A and E quickly enough

She trusted you.

I'll split down your sentence to try and help you understand why scientifically it doesn't stand up.

1. Healthy baby has PCV Vaccine - You don't know this. As Scara points out there is a fairly good chance that he hadn't had the '12 month' jab which is normally not given until 13 months at the very earliest. It's even possible that she's like you and chose not to vaccinate her children. For the purposes of this however, let's assume that we do know he had all his vaccinations.

2. Gets serious chest infection - the very thing the vaccine is supposed to stop - Please post the strain of bacteria that the child was infected with so that we can confirm whether or not the vaccine should have protected against it.

3. Baby's immune system is fudged up and over loaded by this and other vaccines - Please explain your rational for believing that his immune system was over run by a combination of the chest infection and other vaccines. You don't even need to provide sources, just an explanation of how you think this can happen in the body. Ignore all the evidence that suggests it doesn't and give us what you believe to be going on at the molecular level to cause this to happen.

I have no doubt that you think this is a typical 'provaxxer' response and that we think the kid was killed by a meteor.

However, if you take nothing else from this post, please take this and think about it.

If you (or anyone else) could show with certainty that he had the full PCV vaccine and that the chest infection he then got was from a strain of bacteria that the vaccine was supposed to protect against, and you could also give some kind of reasonable science based rational for the immune system being overcome and this causing sepsis, then every 'provaxxer scientist' in this thread would willingly engage in a discussion/debate with you.

Do you understand?

Of course, we don't know the facts. The Coroner will not release the report to me because I am not an 'interested person" so we will never know. It will just be buried like so many of these deaths. Maybe the mother one day will ask the questions but by which time she will be out of time, people would have "forgotten", records would be lost. And she will never have the answers.

My hypothesis is plausible. (we can argue about how likely it is)

And my questions are valid.

Back