• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Predict The Run In

Great result today, couldn't have worked out better.

We got +1 point.
So did Wigan.
When they go to Emirates they will still be in with a chance of staying up, they will have something to play for.
They will beat Arsenal.
Net gain for Spurs +1 point.

If we had won today then Wigan would have been relegated by the time they play at Emirates and Arsenal would get an easy win.
Net gain for Spurs 0 points.

We will finish third above Arsenal by 1 point.

This is not a prediction it is TRUE.
It was foreseen by SPANDAU BALLET.

[video=youtube;AR8D2yqgQ1U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AR8D2yqgQ1U[/video]

Last edited:

We got +1 point.
So did Wigan.
When they go to Emirates they will still be in with a chance of staying up, they will have something to play for.
They will beat Arsenal.

If we had won today then Wigan would have been relegated by the time they play at Emirates and Arsenal would get an easy win.

This is one one of the most optimistic posts I have ever read on here! \o/

Southampton appear to have run out of form, no wins in their last 3, and Stoke guaranteed their spot in the league for another season today. Please let this work in our favour.

A point today is far from the end of the world - on paper it was a harder game than Soton, Stoke and Sunderland - we need to win those three and get a point at Chelsea. That would take us to 72 points and arse and Chelsea would each need 3 wins to finish above us - I would bet that at least one of them wouldn't get 3 wins. There's a decent chance that neither will win tomorrow for example

A point today is far from the end of the world - on paper it was a harder game than Soton, Stoke and Sunderland - we need to win those three and get a point at Chelsea. That would take us to 72 points and arse and Chelsea would each need 3 wins to finish above us - I would bet that at least one of them wouldn't get 3 wins. There's a decent chance that neither will win tomorrow for example

That's great, but there's just as much chance if not a greater chance that we won't get 3 wins from Soton Stoke and Sunderland....

AVB looked completely deflated in his interview. Like the belief has drained away from that result.

The players should treat the remainder of the season as if CL is gone (regardless of tomorrow's scores) and enjoy their football. They simply dont have the mentality to play well under pressure.

That's great, but there's just as much chance if not a greater chance that we won't get 3 wins from Soton Stoke and Sunderland....

Then we done deserve top 4. Two of those games are at home and if they players cant get up for these games when there's no distraction of other competitions, then we have a problem

I think those 3 games that we have are easier than Arsenal's last 3 games and far, far easier than Chelsea's games against ManU (a), Villa (a) and Everton (h)

i'm sure this has been pointed out, even if we beat chelsea they will still be above us on goal difference

Then we done deserve top 4. Two of those games are at home and if they players cant get up for these games when there's no distraction of other competitions, then we have a problem

I think those 3 games that we have are easier than Arsenal's last 3 games and far, far easier than Chelsea's games against ManU (a), Villa (a) and Everton (h)

Yup, but for whatever reason you just cant trust Spurs to beat the three said teams at anytime of season let alone when it really matters at the business end of the season....

We got +1 point.
So did Wigan.
They will beat Arsenal.

This is not a prediction it is TRUE.
It was foreseen by SPANDAU BALLET.

[video=youtube;AR8D2yqgQ1U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AR8D2yqgQ1U[/video]

I appreciate the points you are making, but I would say winning today and having the points in the bag would be a better result.
Yes, Wigan might be down by May 15th, but then again they may not have been even had they got beat today.

Still think today was not a disaster. We showed a never-say-die attitude once again. There has been times in the past when I have felt games have past us by. These days I truly believe if we are only a goal down with minutes left, we can still get something.
To be honest when we got that free-kick i really believed we were going to nick it at the death, in fact I still dont know how we didnt

I appreciate the points you are making, but I would say winning today and having the points in the bag would be a better result.
Yes, Wigan might be down by May 15th, but then again they may not have been even had they got beat today.

You are in the wrong thread.
This is not might.
This is prediction thread.
This WILL happen.

I know....this much..... is true.

great result today, couldn't have worked out better.

We got +1 point.
So did wigan.
When they go to emirates they will still be in with a chance of staying up, they will have something to play for.
They will beat arsenal.
Net gain for spurs +1 point.

If we had won today then wigan would have been relegated by the time they play at emirates and arsenal would get an easy win.
Net gain for spurs 0 points.

We will finish third above arsenal by 1 point.

This is not a prediction it is true.
It was foreseen by spandau ballet.

[video=youtube;ar8d2yqgq1u]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ar8d2yqgq1u[/video]

positivity!

GHod gave us a late equaliser for a reason.

Let's focus on Southampton, I believe we will win that game.

It's a fair cop guvnor....

Why do I find it hard to write the next line?

You know, these lyrics seem more Tottenham than any Chas n Dave:

So true funny how it seems
Always in time, but never in line for dreams
Head over heels when toe to toe
This is the sound of my soul,
This is the sound
I bought a ticket to the world,
But now I've come back again
Why do I find it hard to write the next line
Oh I want the truth to be said

Huh huh huh hu-uh huh
I know this much is true
Huh huh huh hu-uh huh
I know this much is true

With a thrill in my head and a pill on my tongue
Dissolve the nerves that have just begun
Listening to Marvin (all night long)
This is the sound of my soul,
This is the sound

Always slipping from my hands,
Sand's a time of its own
Take your seaside arms and write the next line
Oh I want the truth to be known

Huh huh huh hu-uh huh
I know this much is true
Huh huh huh hu-uh huh
I know this much is true

I bought a ticket to the world,
But now I've come back again
Why do I find it hard to write the next line
Oh I want the truth to be said

Huh huh huh hu-uh huh
I know this much is true
Huh huh huh hu-uh huh
I know this much is true
This much is true
I know, I know, I know this much is true

Whatever happens, I think I'll be having that on my iPod walking away from WHL after the Sunderland game....

Back