• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Predict The Run In

One game at a time, although I'm pretty sure Arse will get third place while we have to battle with Chelski for fourth. I think we'll need a draw at their place.

Anything's possible though, and yesterday's win was massive. It should give us a boost for our remaining games!

I don't Arsenal getting the top 4 is a forgone conclusion as everyone makes out. Arsenal got 1 point from the same fixtures last year. I fully expect them to beat QPR and Wigan.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine are capable of providing a sting in the tail at St James'. They beat Chelsea there. I think Arsenal could lose 2 out of their remaining 4. But then ANYTHING is possible of course. I could see us lose to nearly any one of our remaining opponents because I know how we are!

We've seen it all before: a schedule of mostly "easier" games everyone basically expects maximum points out of, and somehow, it never quite works out that way with Spurs. I can see things going awry at home to Southampton and at the Britannia, especially, and we're in for a comedown if we go into any of these games with the slightest underestimation of the other lot.

We've seen it all before: a schedule of mostly "easier" games everyone basically expects maximum points out of, and somehow, it never quite works out that way with Spurs. I can see things going awry at home to Southampton and at the Britannia, especially, and we're in for a comedown if we go into any of these games with the slightest underestimation of the other lot.

The other thing that often seems to happen is teams getting better results once they have nothing left to play for. They often just relax and enjoy their football with no pressure. Sometimes playing teams who are fighting for something is easier than teams who are not. Depends on the mentality of the teams.

I hope Utd are like this when they play Arsenal!

In all honesty, after beating City yesterday I fear no one.

Chelsea at Stamford Bridge UNDER Rafa? fudge them.

Not really - our future is in our own hands. Win all our games and we are in.

No, what I'm saying is that if one of them wins against United and the other don't, then that would be decisive for who gets the last spot (we're getting 3rd. 8-[)

I saw a headline this morning saying Fergie wanted 5 wins to break the PL points record. Let's hope that batter both our rivals on the way.

I saw a headline this morning saying Fergie wanted 5 wins to break the PL points record. Let's hope that batter both our rivals on the way.

That was music to my ears when I heard it this morning. Go on Fergie, one good turn deserves another, or two, if you can

One thing with Fergie you can be sure of he won't let his team go on holiday mentally even if they win the league tonight. I fully expect Utd to push for 5 wins.

One thing with Fergie you can be sure of he won't let his team go on holiday mentally even if they win the league tonight. I fully expect Utd to push for 5 wins.

I agree. And I don't think they will just stop playing.

That's partly why I don't mind them beating Villa today, that and that it seems blatantly obvious that to hope for a Villa point today would be like hoping for Scarlett Johansen to show up at my door tonight.

Our biggest risk is simply complacency - thinking that the games against the 4 weaker teams are a foregone conclusion. Would be very Spurs to drop points against them

If Arsenal lose again United, then all we need to do is win our 4 winnable games against Stoke, Southampton, Wigan, and Sunderland, and we'll finish at least 4th.

If Arsenal lose again United, then all we need to do is win our 4 winnable games against Stoke, Southampton, Wigan, and Sunderland, and we'll finish at least 4th.

Spot on. The Chelsea game basically becomes a 'freebie' and any points picked up would be a massive bonus and could take a little pressure off the last two games, but as many have said already. Now its one game at a time, and we all know this Saturdays game at Wigan will be no walk in the park and cannot be taken for granted by players or fans

We play Chelsea on May 8th at 7:45.

What excites me is Chelsea play United away on Sunday May 5th at 4 pm, we are playing Southampton at home at 3 on the Saturday.

We should be a lot more rested and it will have a cup air about it.

If we were level on points with Arsenal on the final day how confident would you be of Barcodes doing us a favour?

Recent history has told us we will get f#ck all in terms of favours if it comes to that.

We really need to be a point ahead, like we should have been last season, then we would only have ourselves to blame and not a Fulop, or praying for Geordie help.

We seem to say it every week, but this weekend is massive

Back