• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pre Season 2024

Do you remember when Ange arrived and we suddenly learnt how to pass and move quickly and efficiently? Do you think that football will be back by the Leicester game in 2 weeks time?
In this game Maddison, Sarr and Gray are off the pace with their passing.

I know it's only a glorified training session, but I kinda wish I didn't watch this. Not looking forward to the season now :D

A good game to have in preseason. And the chance to improve next (half) and game.

Man for man pressing against us, we still don’t have answers.

Bayerns finishing not great. All of our play not great. Don’t look like a cohesive team atm.

Washing the cars but from what I’ve read… it’s clear we need a striker who can keep the ball

Shame we don’t have one available

Washing the cars but from what I’ve read… it’s clear we need a striker who can keep the ball

Shame we don’t have one available

Kulus done okay. What few strikers seem to have - is shooting quickly. Most seem to want to set themselves. As does Kulu. Often defenders get back or keepers are ready by then.

Back