• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pre Season 2024

It's about time Ange starts using more of these youngsters in competitive games as well. They're hungry, and could put a rocket up the ass of our more experienced players. Really hope we get to see more of them as the season starts.

Maybe Bentancur is more experienced and when playing at his peek, might be better. Maddison has moments. But lacks consistency.
So does Bentancur, although he has had some bad injuries he still inconsistent for someone so rated on here.

So far I like this match. We have some more work to do and hopefully Ange has learnt a bit more about the team.

It's about time Ange starts using more of these youngsters in competitive games as well. They're hungry, and could put a rocket up the ass of our more experienced players. Really hope we get to see more of them as the season starts.
I think it would also give him extra protection in the case of a poor start to the season. People will be willing to be more patient if they sense we’re building. I do fear for him if we start this season as we played the last six months of the last.

Start Vic, Porro, Destiny, VDV and Romero from last season. All other positions up for grabs.

I think it would also give him extra protection in the case of a poor start to the season. People will be willing to be more patient if they sense we’re building. I do fear for him if we start this season as we played the last six months of the last.

Very good point! And the fact that we've had clubs like Dortmund sniffing around Moore, and their success with bringing through youngsters, it's time we take heed and learn a thing or two ourselves. Give these boys a chance and they can do more than a decent job.

Normally it's the youngsters that struggle to break into the first XI but the way this preseason is panning out none of our recognised first choice players deserve to be in the first XI 😉

I'd say Bergvall, Moore, Gray, Lankshear are all ahead of the more established players as it stands.

A terrible first half. A much better second half. We look so much better with the youngsters out there. Not sure what to make of that, but hope to see them involved as the season starts.

A much better second half and once again the more youngsters on the pitch the better we look.

Spence was good again and deserves to be involved this year. Bergvall too.

Madders spot in the first 11 should be coming under serious scrutiny.

I'd like to see Ang Start: Vic, Porro, Romero, , VDV, Destiny (or Spence); Bentancur, Gray, Bergvel; Son, Lankshir, Moore
Start the next game against Bayern.

First week line-up then (assuming Udogie and Richarlison aren't match fit)?

--------------------------Vicario
Porro--------Romero------------vdV---------Donley

------------Sarr---------Gray--------Bergvall

-----Johnson-----------Kulu-----------------Son

Subs: Austin, Spence, Dragusin, Bentancur, Bissouma, Maddison, Moore, Lankshear, Werner

Back