• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics

BTW, you still haven't answered me re my question on what the "single racial group" will be in this new world you spoke of?

it's not a new world, it's not a political process, it will be the result of generations of reproduction lowering average rates of recessive traits, changes in the environment will play a part too, it's far to early to tell

to give you a very quick and dirty example, fewer people are born with blue eyes than was the case 100 years ago

it's not a new world, it's not a political process, it will be the result of generations of reproduction lowering average rates of recessive traits, changes in the environment will play a part too, it's far to early to tell

to give you a very quick and dirty example, fewer people are born with blue eyes than was the case 100 years ago

Hmm, ok, so what will be this new racial group look like in your opinion (apart from less likely having blue eyes)?
And why will it happen now (as apposed to having not happened already until now) in your opinion?

Isn't mixed race the fastest growing ethnic group in the UK (9% in the 2001 census - 14% in 2011)?

Hmm, ok, so what will be this new racial group look like in your opinion (apart from less likely having blue eyes)?
And why will it happen now (as apposed to having not happened already until now) in your opinion?

I could be wrong but I think that @galeforce is just saying that increased migration and travel will mean that more people from different ethnic backgrounds will meet and fudge.

like I say, too early to tell

it's evolution, it's not a new process, it's never stopped happening

Hmm, debatable; bit of a cop-out answer though compared to your previous comments but i will leave it there anyhow..

how so?

iirc it was a pretty flippant comment

i honestly can't remember but i'd be surprised if i specified an end point as evolution fundamentally doesn't have one

Well as @Sexagenarianlover would probably agree the second part is probably far more interesting (though the first part has probably decided policy for centuries as probably more important, but hey ho..)

I don't think that you can (successfully) legislate against fudging. I don't think that the UK (or US) government will successfully be able to reduce immigration in the long term either (ballsing up the economy in the short term might reduce it temporarily).

how so?

iirc it was a pretty flippant comment

i honestly can't remember but i'd be surprised if i specified an end point as evolution fundamentally doesn't have one

I guess it probably was (nothing new eh:)), but for reference this is what you said which i was asking for you to clarify what you felt this "single racial group" would likely look like:

yeah, the whole point of that is there won't be any wars as we'll have realised we aren't actually different

a single racial group is the logical evolution of the human race

I don't think that you can (successfully) legislate against fudging. I don't think that the UK (or US) government will successfully be able to reduce immigration in the long term either (ballsing up the economy in the short term might reduce it temporarily).

No you can't indeed legislate against it (though that wont stop politicians and the elites of certain group worrying about it and deciding policy from a point of view of protecting future power bases/interests..)

I dont care about the ethnicty of the nation, but honestly i think the south east is full. Can we send the benefit people up north or perhaps build an island in the north sea and put them all there.

I guess it probably was (nothing new eh:)), but for reference this is what you said which i was asking for you to clarify what you felt this "single racial group" would likely look like:

thanks, couldn't find it

ok, yeah, I stand by that sentence, i'm prepared to go as far as saying, they won't have blue eyes

No you can't indeed legislate against it (though that wont stop politicians and the elites of certain group worrying about it and deciding policy from a point of view of protecting future power bases/interests..)

I think that you are right that they will try. Whilst there is massive inequality and war in the world they will fail. And whilst countries are competing to attract global business, they will give in to their demands for access to the most highly skilled staff.

Back