• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics

John McDonnell in particular has long-standing associations/sympathies with the IRA

I know. The pair of them must either not care or be completely politically incompetent to not realise how this will be perceived by many voters and how it will be used by the Tories in an election campaign.

I know. The pair of them must either not care or be completely politically incompetent to not realise how this will be perceived by many voters and how it will be used by the Tories in an election campaign.
He's on their side - at least he doesn't hide it I suppose.

Apologies for not replying sooner but I've been away for the past few days.

In the context of the debate i.e. galeforce's wish for a one global racial group, can I ask we try to keep it factual rather than you implying racism on my part?

Fact 1). Presently, The Western Hemisphere - North America and Europe is majority white.

Fact 2). Australia aside - The majority of the people from the other continents are of a darker skin.

From the few words that I wrote regarding temporary workers in the Middle East, to permanent residency in Europe, your response is to twist the debate so as to discredit me that I as a greek-cypriot, see myself as a superior form of immigrant to those from the other continents.

Well no, that's not how I see things and I resent you implying that is how I do .

The facts speak for themselves . Cyprus is in Europe and it's people are caucasian - Do you think me a clam, that I cannot recognise, that on both our father's arrival to Britain, that my father who'd have less obstacles to face than your father would? You think I cannot see that the prejudices of the ignorant, would not make it harder for your father than for mine?

Perhaps you could tell me if the reverse would be true. Let's say, both you and I, with both the same work skills migrated to South Africa, would we both encounter the ignorance and prejudice out there in equal measure?

By differentiating in a debate, a white European to say a black African, is just that, differentiating. We can also be different from continent to continent by our physical characteristics, our cultural traditions , our languages, our religions and, our morals. Can we not talk of these differences without implying racism?

Can we not say that if large numbers of different belief systems are imported, that its possible that it generates concern for the national group without labelling these concerns as racist?

I would say that the biggest concern to Europeans is the uncontrolled mass migration into the continent by muslim young men under the guise of refugee status.

There are people voicing concerns regarding the numbers of muslims in Europe. There are concerns, that politicians entrusted to keep us safe are really on the same train of thought as galeforce's vision for the destruction of national diversity, that is by neutralising the politics of the white European majority. Are all these white European people voicing these concerns, racist?

Muslims in Europe have high unemployment rates and also have a high percentage who have no wish to assimilate into a liberal society and many see non muslims as an enemy. Europeans are not allowed to express concerns?

The same powers that share galeforce's dream of a one world government and superstate blocks are pushing their agenda through their controlled main streeem media and are not showing the true realities of this uncontrolled mass migration into Europe by people from the other continents. Look into it without relying on the BBC and other state news media and you will find that there have been major disturbances in many cities across Europe. There have been mass protests against this uncontrolled immigration in numerous countries, numbering in their 100,000s, that go unreported by our MSM.

Also . I'm not sure what your reasons are for asking me the question - what do you think of people from European countries going to live permanently in the Americas and Australasia?

Are Europeans migrating in large uncontrolled numbers to the Americas and Australasia?

Finally, I ask you to watch this six minute video and then maybe we can have a better understanding.

Firstly, it was YOU who brought up workers from the Middle East having permenent residency and it was YOU who posted a meme implying that people migrating from such places to the UK/Europe were part of a plan to create a type of 'diversity' to wipe out the White indigenous residents of those lands.
It is YOU that says effectively you have less of an issue about migrants coming form white countries vs those coming from non-white countries. I did not bring this up, YOU did.

I then asked you to look at things a different way: what did you think of the migrations that occurred from Europe to the Americas in the 16th, 17th and 18th centuries (when those areas were NOT lands where the majority of peoples were white).
You still haven't answered me on your view on this, and frankly i don't want to go much further until you tell me your view on this.

Once you do we can bring things back to the present day (e.g. mass migration, your views on Muslims in Europe, Galeforce's point on racial 'unity' etc etc), but i need to see how you think of this initial thing first before we get into any kind of debate....

Firstly, it was YOU who brought up workers from the Middle East having permenent residency and it was YOU who posted a meme implying that people migrating from such places to the UK/Europe were part of a plan to create a type of 'diversity' to wipe out the White indigenous residents of those lands.
It is YOU that says effectively you have less of an issue about migrants coming form white countries vs those coming from non-white countries. I did not bring this up, YOU did.

I then asked you to look at things a different way: what did you think of the migrations that occurred from Europe to the Americas in the 16th, 17th and 18th centuries (when those areas were NOT lands where the majority of peoples were white).
You still haven't answered me on your view on this, and frankly i don't want to go much further until you tell me your view on this.

Once you do we can bring things back to the present day (e.g. mass migration, your views on Muslims in Europe, Galeforce's point on racial 'unity' etc etc), but i need to see how you think of this initial thing first before we get into any kind of debate....

Apologies for not replying sooner but I've been away.

Might I suggest you look up the definition of genocide and you will learn that it is more than simply wiping out a group of people in it's entirety ....

http://www.preventgenocide.org/genocide/officialtext-printerfriendly.htm

I ask you to take note of the protected group segment.

-----------
The law protects four groups - national, ethnical, racial or religious groups.

A national group means a set of individuals whose identity is defined by a common country of nationality or national origin.u used the word wipe out, I didn't.

Interesting that you implied racism on my part for wanting to avert this enforced national changes, whilst galforce's call, for the destruction of racial groups and the melding into the one racial group does not register your attention.

You would say that wouldn't you? It's the official line that all racist groups use these days. What a pathetic veneer. Mate you know how it goes, as I'm sure you've heard it before, "if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck..."

You can support the principle of a reunified Ireland (as probably most people in England actually do), without being an apologist for a terrorist organisation who murdered 3500 people.

Yep. I don't think anyone would care if he brought in someone who used to work for the SDLP.

The truth of the matter is that Corbyn and McDonnell opposed every step of the peace process. And by doing this he has given the Conservatives a reason to bring this up at every opportunity.

It's a self-inflicted punishment beating.

Back