• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics (so long and thanks for all the fish)

I will take one of these.

So all cultures equal then, according to you and the others like Gutter Boy? Eugenics, he called it. Hmmmm

So cultures that consider Female Genital Mutilation perfectly fine, equal to cultures that think this is barbaric? And you are totally fine to have such a culture in the UK, because if you disagree with this and want this kind of culture nowhere near the UK, you're a thick racist eugenics supporting scumbag, because all cultures are equal, and we welcome them all yeah?

What about cultures that stone women to death for having pre-marital sex? You want that ideology in the UK?

What about cultures that refuse education to women, are these cultures equal?

What about lashing and imprisoning women for being raped, for stupid rules like being alone in the company of a man who is not a member of the family before wedlock?

What about cultures were the men can get away with rape if they marry the women?

Or cultures that still allow slavery? Are they equal?

What about cultures that include child marriage, they equal too? You looking forward to the days of 9 year olds having their white wedding. And if your against it and think that culture is wrong and shouldn't exist in the modern world or anywhere near the country, you're a racist thicko.

Are you absolutely sure you want cultural equality?

You really haven't thought through what you are actually saying have you?

Because she doesn't think all cultures are equal and represent British Values and that she wants none of this stuff anywhere near the UK.... she's a Racist scumbag yeah? Just because she's a Tory? She's a bit thick, yeah?

I personally think her moral compass, might be a tad more better than yours.

Isn't which "culture" is in vogue decided by the middle classes and media.

Knowing how difficult it was to get ppe, it almost impossible, surely out of date would have been better than nothing, even if it was only given out to care homes, funeral homes or other secondary sectors to relieve the pressure.

Several of our competitors tried turning their hand to making ppe, the hoops they had to go through to get it anywhere near official supply lines made it pointless.
There was no joined I thinking, it's embarrassing.

That's what upset so many people, it appeared some groups with no expertise in the field to get contracts due to certain connections.

I don't know, I don't read that garbage, but if that is your response, it would indicate that you don't much about the wider world.

I believe I have a wide knowledge of the wider world and an understanding of how culture is portrayed in media and influences the public. Most cultural references we see in media are about music, fashion, cookery, art and soft subjects and the items most would find distasteful are avoided. Many of the issues you mentioned are abhorrent to people in Britain, rightly in my view.

It raises the issue if we in this country should be judging the way other countries behave in their own society, is it a form of colonialism?

Back