• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics (so long and thanks for all the fish)

I found this interview very interesting, as I didn't know much about Angela Rayner's background at all.

She has a really working class/lower class background, lack of education, difficult upbringing.

She says MOST people don't want handouts, they just want a chance of a decent job etc.

Well worth an hour of your time

Thanks for posting that. Like her or loathe her, that's a great watch.

Very vague.
Do you mean the dresses a designer wanted her to wear, to promote the designer, or something else?
Clothes and holidays and apparently though not seen it confirmed by a reliable source she is now using tax payers money to get an official photographer.

Dont think she is the working class hero she makes herself out to be, wish she was.

PS yesterday I went to an antiques fair/ car boot sale at Stonor Park near Henley.

Suddenly Boris Johnson hoved into view, buying a rug and looking at nick nacks with his partner and 3 or 4 blonde kids hanging off him.

I really wasn't sure what to do or say, what abuse could I throw his way with kids around, what could I say to sum up what an awful human he is... so I just did nothing.

What should I have done, reasonably?

Just in case I bump into him again around here.

“It’s made my day to say hello to you. For a couple of years now I’ve hoped that I’d someday get the chance to meet the worst Prime Minister that Britain’s ever had.”

Back