• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics (so long and thanks for all the fish)

I hope he is using iOS then because otherwise he has no excuse.
Pretty sure on Droid you can still enter a password incorrectly 5-6 times and then it will take you down the avenue for a forgotten password - so he now needs to adjust his excuse to either he has no Gmail account on the phone or he has forgotten that password too (but again, can be recovered)
Not on any recent ones I've seen

If the combined might of MI5 and MI6 can’t unlock a phone then I don’t hold out much hope that they are effectively protecting us from national security threats.
Quantum computing may make a difference, but there's currently no fast way to decrypt something that's used a strong encryption and a long, random key

Ah, that's an option but it's off by default.

You'd have to be fairly tech illiterate or unconcerned about privacy to turn it on.

Indeed, thou I had to turn mine off as it was enabled by default when I got this device.
I'm amazed they don't make the MP's register their own devices on some mdm platform for security purposes n such, then unlocking is easily available - maybe that's why they don't lol.

Indeed, thou I had to turn mine off as it was enabled by default when I got this device.
I'm amazed they don't make the MP's register their own devices on some mdm platform for security purposes n such, then unlocking is easily available - maybe that's why they don't lol.
Their communications should be public property. Not necessarily publicly available, but all records should be owned by parliament and archived. That's how it works in the US and it's a pretty good system.

Hence all the uproar when Trump and Clinton started keeping records outside the system.

Whole system is a shambles, they are supposed to be on managed devices. I know someone who works on infrastructure for one of the ministries, mobile device compliance is at less than 10%.

People are using personal messaging accounts and storage services all over the place.

Bet they use the disappearing messages as well, someone raised a good point recently that if you're making decisions over whatsapp then you're making then in a flash and probably not considering things properly.

It’s all about the framing, it sounds a lot, but with everything else having risen through the roof, 65k a year isn’t enough to live on in London now.

People are looking at 3500 pm in mortgage payments alone, 500 on utilities, same on food, it’s mental.

It’s all about the framing, it sounds a lot, but with everything else having risen through the roof, 65k a year isn’t enough to live on in London now.

People are looking at 3500 pm in mortgage payments alone, 500 on utilities, same on food, it’s mental.
It is enough for huge parts of the surounding areas though
My line Greater Anglia goes from Norwich and further into Liverpool Street (2 hour train journey), so lots of towns further out where drivers and staff live
My pal works at Chelmsford station and says he doubles his salary every month with the overtime he currently works as there is always so much of it

It is enough for huge parts of the surounding areas though
My line Greater Anglia goes from Norwich and further into Liverpool Street (2 hour train journey), so lots of towns further out where drivers and staff live
My pal works at Chelmsford station and says he doubles his salary every month with the overtime he currently works as there is always so much of it

Good for him, its about £800 for a Norwich to London monthly season ticket isn't it.

I live out that way too, you are fudged wherever you live at the minute, the only thing that hasn't gone up massively is wages.

Anything less than inflation is a pay cut.

Good for him, its about £800 for a Norwich to London monthly season ticket isn't it.

I live out that way too, you are fudged wherever you live at the minute, the only thing that hasn't gone up massively is wages.

Anything less than inflation is a pay cut.

Always the same though isn't it, the working family always gets screwed over
So many company are massivly profiteering currently blaming Brexit, Inflation anything they can
and let's be honest with a Government full of corrupt self-serving tacos only interested in themselves I'm not surprised things are as they are

Also doesn't say what the working days are, what the shift patterns are, what other changes they have to agree to in order to get the (so-called) payrise, etc. etc

Back