• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics (so long and thanks for all the fish)

Which is bs. Just going by prison population alone we have 20,000 that were foreign born. Then you have hundreds of thousands of unemployed.

I was answering your specific, extreme example. If you’re having to use the most extreme examples to make your points, like the whole of Ukraine emigrating here, then you’re not really getting anywhere.

I was answering your specific, extreme example. If you’re having to use the most extreme examples to make your points, like the whole of Ukraine emigrating here, then you’re not really getting anywhere.

That's the thing though. The whole migrants make a positive impact on the country is based on the average. This number is skewed by the extremes. If we cut out those that don't through controlled immigration. Migrants would have a far higher positive impact on the economy.

That's the thing though. The whole migrants make a positive impact on the country is based on the average. This number is skewed by the extremes. If we cut out those that don't through controlled immigration. Migrants would have a far higher positive impact on the economy.

Sorry mate, I’m most likely being a bit slow here but I don’t understand what you mean?

Sorry mate, I’m most likely being a bit slow here but I don’t understand what you mean?

Baleforce made the statement that migrants have been a net contributor to the uk economy. If you average it out then that statement is true. But that doesn't mean all migrants are net contributors. Many aren't and are actually a burden. With controlled immigration we can distinguish between the 2 and only let in those that will contribute.

Not talking about refugees or asylum seekers in this.

Baleforce made the statement that migrants have been a net contributor to the uk economy. If you average it out then that statement is true. But that doesn't mean all migrants are net contributors. Many aren't and are actually a burden. With controlled immigration we can distinguish between the 2 and only let in those that will contribute.

Not talking about refugees or asylum seekers in this.

Thank you. If the statement is true why are we arguing it? If immigration is a net contributor to the economy, that’s where the full-stop is inserted. Unless we want to go really hardline on our immigration process.

We do have controlled immigration, the UK being a soft touch is a fallacy. It’s certainly not perfect and it’s important to engage in ongoing discourse in the political landscape (without the need for scare-mongering and points scoring for votes and influence).

Thank you. If the statement is true why are we arguing it? If immigration is a net contributor to the economy, that’s where the full-stop is inserted. Unless we want to go really hardline on our immigration process.

We do have controlled immigration, the UK being a soft touch is a fallacy. It’s certainly not perfect and it’s important to engage in ongoing discourse in the political landscape (without the need for scare-mongering and points scoring for votes and influence).

I've never said stop immigration. My father was an immigrant, my wife was an immigrant. But you want immigrants that are going to be positive for the economy not a burden.

We have controlled immigration now. We didn't under the eu.

I've never said stop immigration. My father was an immigrant, my wife was an immigrant. But you want immigrants that are going to be positive for the economy not a burden.

Is there any country in the entire world who only takes in immigrants guarenteed to be a net positive in the country?

Immigration brings net contribution to the economy. Full stop.

We absolutely did have controlled immigration under the EU. There have just been enforcements to it since Brexit.

Yes. They give them work visas for jobs that pay well enough that they can afford to support themselves.

And then they bring their families with them who may not be contributing at all. But overall, immigration is a net contribution to the economy. Full stop.

For sure the male Albanians coming over in their droves are not here to contribute to the economy are they
The organised Albanian crime gangs are receiving new members on a daily basis

For sure the male Albanians coming over in their droves are not here to contribute to the economy are they
The organised Albanian crime gangs are receiving new members on a daily basis

It’s a shame GB News doesn’t highlight what the UK is doing to deport them or refuse entry.

Whilst there is a helluva lot to despise about Priti Patel, her ‘fast track’ application directive (at least I think it was hers) for Albanian migrants has proved very successful in sending back criminals and others that aren’t eligible for a UK visa.

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/...egal-entrants-to-the-uk-removed-to-albania--2

It’s a shame GB News doesn’t highlight what the UK is doing to deport them or refuse entry.

Whilst there is a helluva lot to despise about Priti Patel, her ‘fast track’ application directive (at least I think it was hers) for Albanian migrants has proved very successful in sending back criminals and others that aren’t eligible for a UK visa.

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/...egal-entrants-to-the-uk-removed-to-albania--2
Interesting that and thanks
Do you watch GB news too ?
Farage’s show is top notch

When you who can vote get to exercise that right remember what Matt Hanrooster and his mates think of you. The only positive I see in this is that slimeball will be voted to carry out every humiliation by the public.

But immigration figures are broadly the same. Just more people coming from further away now, and less able to migrate back to places like Poland etc. As @Finnyisback outlined your typical Brexit voter prefers European migrants (statistically) and there is a beautiful irony that these voters who are anti-immigrant, will have more rest of the world migration to the UK now.

Problem is that I suspect those with criminal records back in Albania make up a very small proportion of those coming…. The higher ups sit back in Albania counting the money while the youngsters go to the UK to make the money for them.

Back