• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics (so long and thanks for all the fish)

I don't get why you'd pick an obese smoker as health secretary, maybe Liz is that dumb but it doesn't seem to get mentioned a lot. She's also a nut job - sees no issue with parents smoking in cars with their kids. Worked in the tobacco industry as well.
You are assuming Liz picked her and not one of the Tufton street lobbying groups.

Last edited:
Great play from Labour. Fracking is the most stupid idea humankind has had since CFCs and thalidomide.

I reckon 48 hours before Truss's resignation or suicide is announced.

Nah, they'll wait until Labour are in power before doing that.

No-one would back them to do it now.
And with single currency being a prerequisite it's a very difficult sell, even to a solid remainer

thats the thing man. Brexit has been a brick show most said it would. You even have articles in the Torygraph saying project fear was right all along.

It makes sense to rejoin… but even me who was against Brexit from the start as I saw it, at best and being polite as I can, as folly. Even me… I’m not sure about rejoining if we lose the pound.

Back