• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pierre-Emile Højbjerg

Id be surprised if Skipp is still at the club in 3 years. We all want the local boys to do well but we also need to be honest about his skill level. I wouldn’t be shocked if his career went a similar way to Winks and he ends up in the championship.
He hasn't really kicked on since his loan to Norwich.

He hasn't really kicked on since his loan to Norwich.

Initially he was fantastic, then injury killed him

TBH I would not be against him and PEH as the options from the bench. For as much as I don't rate PEH as a great CM, his calming influence at the weekend was very good off the bench. Horses for courses and all that

Gonna see out this window ain’t he and leave us like he did Southampton

In which case it ensures we have good cover until Bentancur is back. Then maybe we'll sell in Jan. He's decent. But his passing can be eratic. He has to think to make passes, he's not an 'instinctive' passer. And that is his biggest weakness. The rest of his game is stellar - closeing down, tackling, even getting goals he is not terrible at.

Would be fine with him staying until Jan. Less pressure on Bentancur to get back up to speed.

He came on and did well (aside from a couple of suicide passes) in the games against United & Bournemouth
He came do a good job for us as a closer but not a starter anymore

He came on and did well (aside from a couple of suicide passes) in the games against United & Bournemouth
He came do a good job for us as a closer but not a starter anymore
That’s the kicker for him
He wants to start
But he cant play the way Ange wants
He ain’t leaving now and I reckon he will feature in 80% of the games we have in one way or another

I reckon if Fulham had come in earlier they might have had a chance (obviously they only came in because of Bayern & Palhinha) but I don't blame him for turning them down. How many of us could make as big a call as that with a couple of hours notice? He's better to sit it out until January at least.

I reckon if Fulham had come in earlier they might have had a chance (obviously they only came in because of Bayern & Palhinha) but I don't blame him for turning them down. How many of us could make as big a call as that with a couple of hours notice? He's better to sit it out until January at least.

Absolutely right.

I saw this comment and it made me laugh

This guy just ruined everything

Rejected Fulham for Atletico, which lead to Fulham not finding a Palhinha replacement, which lead to Bayern not being able to complete the transfer in time before their window shuts. And this mean Bayern and Kane wont win the champions league which mean Tottenham wont be getting the extra £20m in the deal that would have been used on a new yacht…

Fulham isn’t a big call
He wouldn’t even need to move home potentially
But it would be a step down when he wants a step up… that’s the kicker for him

Fulham isn’t a big call
He wouldn’t even need to move home potentially
But it would be a step down when he wants a step up… that’s the kicker for him

It’s a massive call. Fulham will be 9th or 10th at best, and could be sucked into a relegation battle. Moving there could more or less end his career at the top of the game.

Of course, that’s a dramatic way of thinking but when you have literally 3 or so hours to make a decision of that size and with that much potential impact you’d have to be crazy or desperate to accept.

I think PEH can still play a decent part when called upon so I’m happy enough he’s still here. But hopefully we avoid having him and Skipp in midfield at the same time.

Back