• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pierre-Emile Højbjerg

Yeah happy with either in the CDM role as long as we have two of Sarr, Kulu or Gio along with him.

As others have said I am more concerned about missing Udogie.

I think Everton will park the bus massively, just hope we have the cutting edge to open them up.
Everton will play deeper but they don’t park the bus
They play using their wingers to hit runners and it’s effective
What may help us is they are playing in the cup midweek

I think Dyce will have them fired up for a physical game and try to get our players booked or sent off, no way will they sit back.
They can’t exactly play progressive though
I do agree they would target out discipline. It’s sensible as we have shown how we react
Couple of key men for them are Garner in midfield and McNeill wide
Both work down their left and have been very productive
They are a really good fit for dyche ball

I think Dyce will have them fired up for a physical game and try to get our players booked or sent off, no way will they sit back.

Dreading this game tbh.
A combination of our growing "reputation" for fouls, dyche, Everton always being up for games against us and Everton having an injustice spurring them on I can see it turning out like the Chelsea game.

Dreading this game tbh.
A combination of our growing "reputation" for fouls, dyche, Everton always being up for games against us and Everton having an injustice spurring them on I can see it turning out like the Chelsea game.
We are a long way from having discipline problems. We've had a couple of borderline red cards go against us, and most of the bookings Udogie has picked up, should never have been bookings.
So there's no need to be worried about a lack of discipline.
Add to that, two of the 3 players who are labelled with lacking discipline, won't play this game....

We are a long way from having discipline problems. We've had a couple of borderline red cards go against us, and most of the bookings Udogie has picked up, should never have been bookings.
So there's no need to be worried about a lack of discipline.
Add to that, two of the 3 players who are labelled with lacking discipline, won't play this game....
It's not so much our lack of discipline as the over zealous ref playing up to a narrative.

Hope not, I'd rather keep Hojbjerg.
What if Hojbjerg wanted out on deadline (but we couldn't do a deal in time) and he's still pushing to leave? Obviously we don't know but we do know he's pretty much on his way out.

This would be a mistake without a replacement already lined up and mostly agreed. He's a valuable squad member and there's many others I'd ship out ahead of him.
Getting older, short contract, doesnt fit angeball at all. I think its been holding on to players like that too long that have restricted our incomings

How has Nile John been doing recently? Early in the season he seemed to be bossing the U23s in the Bissouma role. Perhaps he could take Hojbjerg's minutes?

Getting older, short contract, doesnt fit angeball at all. I think its been holding on to players like that too long that have restricted our incomings

How has Nile John been doing recently? Early in the season he seemed to be bossing the U23s in the Bissouma role. Perhaps he could take Hojbjerg's minutes?

John's form dipped lately, Lyons-Foster or Craig are the boys to fill that role but I dont think either is good enough.

How's Devine doing?

Back