• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Premier League Matches Thread

if Arsenal win the FA Cup does the Europa League spot go to the runners up or to 6th place?

Hull will get it I think and 6th will get it from Emirates Marketing Project winning the League Cup although seeing KDs post above mine, i'm not sure now

Can we have some official clarification puuuuuuuurlease

Man United lots of the ball but doing nothing with it, very AFC like, Everton bang bang bang, clynical

Coleman has been immense, so pacey and direct, they are a bit hoofy at time but still its been a good watch, its fun to see United getting beat all the time, send their supporters back down to earth for a while

One thing I do like about Martinez, has been giving British players a real good chance. Stones, Barkley, signing McCarthy and getting Barry on loan. Even Naismith looks rejuvenated, where on earth is Kone?

Kone's been injured the whole season.

What kind of one sided game is this? a fair reflection of this game would be 4-0.

No idea if there is a French League thread but Lorient were 4-1 down to 10 men montpellier in the 88th minute and it ended 4-4 :lol:

Rooney has been absolutely awful today, he really flatters to deceive at times..

Was going to say, especially after the Liverpool game today, how nice it is to have some form English players going into a World cup, but Rooney, like you've said has flattered to deceive

Back