• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Premier League Matches Thread

Rodgers is not English.

You are right, just found out that he is Irish. My mistake. For some reason, thought he is English. It must be really embarassing for England to have a young Irish man winning the PL title when no English manager has won it.:lol:

So according to top unbiased ex gooner Nail Quim, it doesn't matter than it was a clear foul as it was such a good goal

Honestly football is 100% corrupt

Love chesney coming out for those, he's such a liability he'll give the oppo something eventually, just a matter of time and clearly Bruce knows that.

Did I mishear or did the commentator say huddlestone "never, ever" won a north london derby?

Didn't he play (excellently) alongside modric in the 2-1 win the year we got champs league?

Did I mishear or did the commentator say huddlestone "never, ever" won a north london derby?

Didn't he play (excellently) alongside modric in the 2-1 win the year we got champs league?

Certainly did. But lets not let the truth get in the way of Tyler w#nking over his beloved Ars#holes

Certainly did. But lets not let the truth get in the way of Tyler w#nking over his beloved Ars#holes

It's ok, like the saddo I am I emailed sky sports about it! I also asked if they'd be able to show an arsenal game without an ex arsenal player commentating on it.

I know it's pathetic but I needed to vent!!

Everton v United. Best result?? Draw?

Home win almost guarantees Everton 5th
Away win give us a sniff of finishing above Everton but also means United could overhaul us both

Everton win please. The only thing that would salvage this season is Everton knocking Arsenal out of the top four.

Everton win please. The only thing that would salvage this season is Everton knocking Arsenal out of the top four.

I know what you mean, but just cant see them getting 4th now.
Arsnal - Toon(h),WBA (h), Norwich (a) Thats 9pts right there, unstoppable for 4th now
Everton - United (h),Soton(a),City(h),Hull(a) Could get 4pts could get 12pts depends on which Everton turns up. But even 12pts would leave them a point shy IMO. I dont think you could hand pick a better last 3 matches for L'****

More chance of us finishing 5th than Everton finishing 4th for me

i want everton to win. increases our chances of euro footy next year.

It would also leave United 12 points behind Everton with 4 games left to play. Surely Everton can pick up at least one more point this season? Preferably enough to finish above Arsenal, but that's not looking very likely.

Back