• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Premier League Matches Thread

Liverpool would've had the title wrapped up already if they had a decent keeper. Hope they don't go in for our Hugo in the summer.

Great play by Sterling again but another big deflection, when it's going for you it's going for you I guess.

Great play by Sterling again but another big deflection, when it's going for you it's going for you I guess.

A defence consisting of skrtl, sakho, Flanagan should not be winning the league so credit where it's due I suppose.

Totally agree with Jordinho. Punching above their weight and getting everything going for them. Average on paper with a couple of good players and Suarez but playing some good football.

No one would deserve it more than the city of Liverpool apparently. Bollox.

Totally agree with Jordinho. Punching above their weight and getting everything going for them. Average on paper with a couple of good players and Suarez but playing some good football.

No one would deserve it more than the city of Liverpool apparently. Bollox.

they are extremely well organised and have a style of football which is pleasing on the eye....you can see that theyve worked hard on the training pitch. All the players are in sync with each other. A lot of their luck is self made

they are extremely well organised and have a style of football which is pleasing on the eye....you can see that theyve worked hard on the training pitch. All the players are in sync with each other. A lot of their luck is self made

Again it's very difficult to argue with what your saying when you look at the league table. The failed championship boss is clearly doing something right over in victim land though.

Sterling again has been a major player for Liverpool again. It's just written. They will win this title. They really believe it now and they won't let it go.

Deserved on the whole I would say unfortunately

How on earth is that not a foul on Snodgrass.**** me when it's going your way, it's going your way.

Back