• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Premier League Matches Thread

Ill be honest, I ****ing detest Chelsea so much, I hate them more than Arsenal

I am with you on that and it is because of the fans, I have never met an Chelsea fan I liked they have all been tw*ts, where as some arsenal fans are quite reasonable people just support a scum club.

Agreed. Of all the football fans I know the Chelsea supporters seem to have the highest proportion of gobby chav qunts, well on par with the handful of Millwall fans I've met anyway.

Liverpool probably will win it now but you just never know. They have Norwich who are in a relegation battle next, then Chelsea and then an in-form Palace side, away. Saudi Sportswashing Machine at home is the only gimmie left i reckon.

That said, City have some tricky fixtures also.

Levy might as well give Sherwood an eight year deal now to end my interest in football once and for all. Anything Chelsea or City achieve can easily be ignored, you don't see fans of those teams around anyway, but ****ing Liverpoo. ****s!

As much as I dislike Liverpool, they deserve it. They've been the better side in the PL this season. Simple as that. They've been impressive to watch. City would also have been worthy winners, but as long as Chelski doesn't get it, I'm not going to be too unhappy about it. And personally, all my Liverpool-friends are actually level-headed guys, nothing like the idiots you see swarming places like RAWK.

Sunderland winning today is just pricelss. Just to watch Mourinho's post-match interview. Absolutely priceless. Love it. :ross:

Levy might as well give Sherwood an eight year deal now to end my interest in football once and for all. Anything Chelsea or City achieve can easily be ignored, you don't see fans of those teams around anyway, but ****ing Liverpoo. ****s!

exactly, I know 1 or 2 of each, and about 100 scouse fans, none of whom have ever crossed the m25

edit: as I write this I've already had one of them call me singing we are the champions down the phone

I am with you on that and it is because of the fans, I have never met an Chelsea fan I liked they have all been tw*ts, where as some arsenal fans are quite reasonable people just support a scum club.

Yep the fans are all pricks but that is not the only reason to dislike Chelsea, at least for me. The way they have bought their success is fairly disgusting and the man at the top is a criminal, and to complete the set a lot of their players are repulsive individuals as well. In fact it is hard to find one redeeming feature about the club. I'd gladly see Liverpool win the league over them any day.

So you would give up supporting spurs if Sherwood got an 8 year contract. Do not ban me for saying this but that is a bit pathetic aint it? I mean we have been **** in the past and will be **** in the future though I do not actually think we are **** now just not very good, so you only support the club if you like the manager?

We have had managers I did not like, that French guy and players I did not like but the club is the club Tottenham is more then the players or manager or admin staff. Tottenham is Tottenham and always will be. If you have had enough of the corruption in top flight football I could understand it but to walk away because of one individual, that is sad.

Is this Mourinho's first home loss in the league with Chelsea ever?

Apparently so...

@OptaJoe: 78 – Jose Mourinho has lost his first home league game as Chelsea manager, in his 78th match at Stamford Bridge. Blue.

Although WBA should've done it a few months ago but for that dive by Ramires in the 94th minute.

Premier League Table 2013-14 Without the Top Four Clubs after Matchday 35...

P488_zps98b9a730.png

Premier League Results, League Table & Goal Statistics for Season 2013-14

So you would give up supporting spurs if Sherwood got an 8 year contract. Do not ban me for saying this but that is a bit pathetic aint it? I mean we have been **** in the past and will be **** in the future though I do not actually think we are **** now just not very good, so you only support the club if you like the manager?

We have had managers I did not like, that French guy and players I did not like but the club is the club Tottenham is more then the players or manager or admin staff. Tottenham is Tottenham and always will be. If you have had enough of the corruption in top flight football I could understand it but to walk away because of one individual, that is sad.

I don't really have much of an interest in football any more anyway. I detest the Champions League and international football bores me silly. My interest in the Premier League, or any other competition, is really just an extension of my interest for Spurs. If we're not in it I don't give a ****. I might have other Premier League games on, but Spurs games are the only games I will actually sit down to watch. If Sherwood is left in charge for next season I will not watching any games, just check on the results.

Back