• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Premier League Matches Thread

So, I wonder if that cùnt Mourinho will live up to his word and quit at the end of the season.

Back In August, he said he'd quit if he didn't win a trophy.

Lol what's the point of this?

A bit of improvement next season against the Top Four clubs should see Spurs right up there in the mix.

For years, we've been dropping silly points against inferior clubs but thankfully this aspect of our game has been successfully addressed.

Liverpool will do their usual demolition job on Norwich with or without Sturridge, in fact even a point tomorrow and you'd say Liverpool will be fine even if they do lose to Chelsea because of their goal difference.

A bit of improvement next season against the Top Four clubs should see Spurs right up there in the mix.

For years, we've been dropping silly points against inferior clubs but thankfully this aspect of our game has been successfully addressed.

Get a proper coach in and we could well be in the mix next season.

Liverpool will do their usual demolition job on Norwich with or without Sturridge, in fact even a point tomorrow and you'd say Liverpool will be fine even if they do lose to Chelsea because of their goal difference.
I just looked at the table and while they would finish above Chelsea if this was the case, were Liverpool to drop five points it would open the door to City to win the league. They have a slightly superior GD and are three points off.

Anyway, enough about Liverpool and City, how great was it to see Mourinho's men stumble earlier? Made my day in the pub. His dreadfully unsporting interview post-match, his assistant's lack of class and complete disrespect of officials, their players (especially that **** Ramires, and of course Terry) sulking. Loved it. Hope Atletico burn them in the Champions League so they end the season with nothing but even less respect than usual after their anti-football and general ****ishness. Horrible club.

Just seen the Sunderland penalty decision that drove Jose and his crew nuts. I only saw it from one angle, but wasn't that a pen? Looked like Hastalavistababy took Altidore's leg, even if he didn't mean to. Looks a pretty clear pen to me.

How is it so many teams not only bend over for them, but arrive pre-lubed?

How can you say that. So a team is only good if the opposition bend over? Its sour grapes.

Theyre a ****ing brilliant side and they make their own success by forcing the issue forcing the game. Theyre proactive and not negative from the get go. Simple. I hate them so much and it pains me to say it but they play in the manner in which I would love Spurs to play.

How can you say that. So a team is only good if the opposition bend over? Its sour grapes.

Theyre a ****ing brilliant side and they make their own success by forcing the issue forcing the game. Theyre proactive and not negative from the get go. Simple. I hate them so much and it pains me to say it but they play in the manner in which I would love Spurs to play.

I remember when we used to blitz teams from the start and would be left frustrated more often than not. They seem to score from their first attack in every game.

Just seen the Sunderland penalty decision that drove Jose and his crew nuts. I only saw it from one angle, but wasn't that a pen? Looked like Hastalavistababy took Altidore's leg, even if he didn't mean to. Looks a pretty clear pen to me.

Altidore trod on Azpilicueta's leg... but Azpilicueta did slide in to put his leg "under" Altidore's foot... bit of a strange one really. That happened with a couple of other penalties yesterday, the attacker takes a very wide/strange stride and the defender bundles into the proferred limb.

I remember when we used to blitz teams from the start and would be left frustrated more often than not. They seem to score from their first attack in every game.

Agreed and I think it's been massive for them this season and a huge part of why they're over performing. (Not saying that they haven't been good)

under Redknapp yes, and quite often i think we scored iirc.............all changed when AVB took over

Imagine we had a team like started fast like Redknapps and had a never give up until the end attitude like AVBs.

Always seems to be something off about a spurs squad, like always one thing by missing. Like getting rid of Carrick then bring in berbatov in. Or getting rid of Modric when we had Bale on the form of his life, rid of Bale when we have a poacher upfront etc etc.

I remember many a frustrating afternoon where we couldn't get that breakthrough and the crowd getting edgy.

thats because you are quite negative and your memory is influenced by this;)

iirc we used to score quite a few goals in the first 30 mins or so under Redknapp......anyway we nearly always started quickly under him and then tended to run out of steam in the second half

Back