• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Clubs Transfer Thread

Re: General Transfer Discussion Thread

Liverpool might be in for Balotelli. I guess they like forwards who are all a little unhinged.

More likely Milan or his agent getting his name mentioned in the media to hopefully attract interest from someone.

Sky sources: Liverpool in talks to sign Mario Balotelli

They're actually doing this? Not only is he an utter idiot completely out of touch with reality, but he's not that good a player either.

Balotelli is the perfect player to go to Liverpool.......

.....to totally unhinge the dressing room and derail them next year. \o/

Balotelli is a good player.... in about four or five matches every season. And he must be stupid like a rock. Let Liverpool have him, he would probably be a dressing room problem quite quick.

Betting sites could start taking bets on when Liverpool first come to the defence of Balotelli for something stupid he does.. I would predict October at the latest

Why does Di Maria want to leave? Is he not starting anymore.. I thought he was one of the first names on the teamsheet.

Why does Di Maria want to leave? Is he not starting anymore.. I thought he was one of the first names on the teamsheet.

I doubt he'll get the same game time as last season. After Bale's arrival he was deployed as the left player of a midfield trio with Modric and Alonso the other two, and surprisingly was absolutely superb there. With the arrival of Kroos he'll drop to being a bench player again I'd say. In saying that he's pretty versatile and can play in a few different positions.
He's an excellent player if sometimes infuriating and would be a coup for Utd if they were to get him, so hopefully they don't.

Bayern heavily linked with Khedira so fingers crossed the Arsenal miss out on him and end up with Tiote. He's pure ****e.

good signing, 16 mil is abit of a bargain for someone of Balotelli's quality.

He just doesnt do it for me. He has a couple of good games then disappears or does something ridiculous, I dont think he's any better or more consistent than Ade. If he was that good he wouldnt be shipped around so often....

If these two go to our rivals for top four/five spot, especially if to Arsenal and Man U, we are beginning to get left behind.
I agree. IF United get Di Maria and Arsenal Kheidira, given some of Liverpool's signings, i think we are looking at 6th at the absolute best this season. If Levy seriously wants/expects a top 4 finish, he needs to offload a few players and bring in what we need, FAST.
If we can get get Schneiderlin great, but lets not p*ss about trying for the next 10 days if it isn't going to happen!

At least they've got the nutcase part of Suarez replaced, but not even a tenth of his footballing ability and determination.

I agree. IF United get Di Maria and Arsenal Kheidira, given some of Liverpool's signings, i think we are looking at 6th at the absolute best this season. If Levy seriously wants/expects a top 4 finish, he needs to offload a few players and bring in what we need, FAST.
If we can get get Schneiderlin great, but lets not p*ss about trying for the next 10 days if it isn't going to happen!

Even worse would be panic buying lesser players just for the sake of it.

Even worse would be panic buying lesser players just for the sake of it.
I agree we don't want to be and shouldn't start panic-buying. Given we've known for months which areas of the squad/team need upgrading, only very poor decision-making by the Board could put us in a position whereby we need to now start panic-buying. I am hoping and assuming that Levy and Baldini know what they are doing, our targets are identified and the deals on the verge of being completed.

Back