• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Clubs Transfer Thread

Real Madrid have spent more on Bale, Ronaldo and Rodriguez than Ajax have spent on transfers since their existence.

Anyone know/read anything about Monaco gazumping the Khedira deal?

I kinda want that one to go through so our pursuit of Schniederlin is a little more straghtforward...

Real Madrid have spent more on Bale, Ronaldo and Rodriguez than Ajax have spent on transfers since their existence.

They amount they've spent on these three players is more than the GDP of several small island states, like Micronesia, Marshall Islands and Cook Islands. It's enough to buy almost 100 Lamborghini Venenos, which at $4m each is probably the world's most expensive car.

It's even enough to buy you more than a hundred Gregorsczh Raziaks. 8-[

Anyone know/read anything about Monaco gazumping the Khedira deal?

I kinda want that one to go through so our pursuit of Schniederlin is a little more straghtforward...

i very much doubt he will go to Monaco, but then again if they offer 300k a week who knows

:eek: at their squad for next season..

real-madrid.png

Bale might want a return to the mighty Spurs after a season of bench warming. :p

Actually I probably shouldn't have included Bale. I guess he has the RF spot nailed down, and Ronnie and Benzema LF and CF. Still, 8 players for three spots.

Last edited:
[tweet]491631076268580864[/tweet]

[tweet]491628186854125568[/tweet]

[tweet]491633641236467713[/tweet]

#HolaBojan Stoke City are delighted to confirm the signing of @BoKrkic from @FCBarcelona on a 4-year deal

— Stoke City FC (@stokecity) July 22, 2014

I guess Stoke are hoping he's still young enough to recover some of his early career form, he's really not kicked on since he first arrived on the scene.

I wonder if Madrid will stick Ronaldo upfront more often this season. They did it a few times last season, didn't they?

-------------modric------kroos
bale----------rodriguez-------di maria
------------------ronaldo

Hmmm. They probably would like to keep the Bale/Benzema/Ronaldo thing going though.

I've read somewhere (can't remember where) that Real are going to offload Di Maria because of the Financial Fair Play rule. Apprarently he didnt want to go to Monaco as a part of the Rodriguez deal. Anyone else who could confirm it?

Back